Old April 6th 08, 02:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
MatthewK

Default Fountain Pens. What's the attraction?

* The Drunken Lord wrote:
On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:23:28 -0400, MatthewK
wrote:

I'm sure I'd be banned if I posted there what I've posted here. It's
probably bad manners on my part to do it here even, but if you've been
there, you know what I'm talking about.

But most all of the anachronistic assholes in question not only don't
know which end is up, but they've never heard of the usenet.

Good to see you have a sense of humor. I'm registered at FPN but
haven't been there in months....I rarely get along with forumites in any
venue. It's too much like the highly-censored mailing lists back before
forums became popular. You have a small group of posters that dictate
all content.

matthew
ohio