Old April 5th 08, 08:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
MatthewK

Default Fountain Pens. What's the attraction?

* The Drunken Lord wrote:
On Wed, 7 Nov 2007 12:13:13 -0500, MatthewK
wrote:

Why am I willing to put up with non-perfect pens? It's old-timey and
says a lot about perfection. I suppose I like the anachronist nature
of being a FP user.

Unfortunately, a lot of the people who are in it for the "anachronist
nature" are assholes. Fortunately, most of these assholes don't have
computers and so we don't have to endure their displays of rank
stupidity here or on FPN. The few we've got here and on FPN are more
than enough.

Whats your excuse for bein an asshole then? Did FPN kick you out or
something.

The stupidest reason to use fountain pens is because they're "old
timey".

What are your reasons for fp use?

matthew
ohio