Old November 23rd 07, 08:41 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Phil

Default need help with very odd jukebox

On Nov 22, 11:37 am, "Bob in Phx" wrote:
More info...

there is also a
pal decoder board and the amp (solid state) was made in England. So, I am
guessing that it was some sort of import that used a pal vcr deck.....

Bob in phx.
"Ken In Texas" wrote in ...

Dang John...what juke have you not saw I know ive never saw or heard
of anything like that one

Id like to see that think work

John Robertson wrote:
Post some pictures of the logic board - I might have seen this before,
but am not certain.

John :-#)#

Bob in Phx wrote:

sorry, forgot the JPG extension...

please try these!!!!!!!!!
thanks in advance.

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke5.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke6.JPG
"Bob in Phx" wrote in message

ill fix it !!!!!!

bob
"Ken In Texas" wrote in message

me either

Speshul When Lit wrote:

none of these pics work for me

"Bob in Phx" wrote in message
news

I friend of mine has delivered to me, a "video & Sound" jukebox made
in Amity NY. This thing is over 6 foot tall, contains a 25 inch rca
Television, coin door and a computer.

first off does anyone have any idea where I could find any
information about the company, or the system.

The jukebox is missing the playback VCR's and the speakers. From the
plugs in the rear of the box, it appears that the VCR's used some
sort of 25 pin control system, like I have never seen before.

I'll be posting pics asap

he
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke1
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke2
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke3

thanks in advance for any information

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."- Hide quoted text -

Nope... Not made in England.... Made in Amityville Long Island, NY
(the place where the "house" attacked those people)... The factory for
this thing was right down off of Sunrise Highway (Rt 27) and Route
110....