Old November 23rd 07, 12:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Bob in Phx

Default need help with very odd jukebox

wow, so no one has ever seen one like this!!!!!!!!!

It killing me that the vcr decks are gone!!!!!!!!!

Ill keep searching for info and see what pops up....

bob in phx
"John Robertson" wrote in message
Nuts, that's one I don't know. I had wrecked another video jukebox a few
years ago and though it might be the same.

Sorry...

John :-#(#

Bob in Phx wrote:
here are the pics of the control board.

it says
"V.I. Industries Nimrod tape control board 1983"
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/nimrodboaord1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/nimrodboaord2.JPG

A little searching on the internet found that the following vcr's are
controlled with the same connector.
Panasonic AG-7150, AG-7300, AG-7350P, AG-7500, AG-7500A, AG-7510,
AG-7650, AG-7750 and NV-8500

some of these vcrs are were really top end in their day and were used for
video editing.

Bob in phx

"Bob in Phx" wrote in message
will do, as soon as its light out...

bob in phx
"John Robertson" wrote in message
Post some pictures of the logic board - I might have seen this before,
but am not certain.

John :-#)#

Bob in Phx wrote:
sorry, forgot the JPG extension...

please try these!!!!!!!!!
thanks in advance.

http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke1.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke2.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke3.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke4.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke5.JPG
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke6.JPG
"Bob in Phx" wrote in message
ill fix it !!!!!!

bob
"Ken In Texas" wrote in message
me either

Speshul When Lit wrote:
none of these pics work for me

"Bob in Phx" wrote in message
news
I friend of mine has delivered to me, a "video & Sound" jukebox
made in Amity NY. This thing is over 6 foot tall, contains a 25
inch rca Television, coin door and a computer.

first off does anyone have any idea where I could find any
information about the company, or the system.

The jukebox is missing the playback VCR's and the speakers. From
the plugs in the rear of the box, it appears that the VCR's used
some sort of 25 pin control system, like I have never seen before.

I'll be posting pics asap

he
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke1
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke2
http://members.cox.net/rbelisle1/juke3

thanks in advance for any information

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com