Old February 22nd 07, 04:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.marketplace.online.ebay
Kurt

Default How to get rid of an eBay fraudster

In article . com,
"duty-honor-country" wrote:

Both the 78 Honda Civic and Accord were highly decent cars.
--

are you f-ing nuts ? a Honda is a ****box, in 1978, and today. You
must have a Japper mentality.

people fought and died to keep that junk out of this country- where's
your common sense ?

LOL. You must be too young around then. US Cars were complete crap in
'78. Mid 70s to mid 80s were the worst years ever for US auto quality.
Common sense says stop blaming others for our own shortcomings.
Set the example by leading, not whining. US cars are much better now,
but still getting our asses kicked by industry arrogance and lack of
innovation.