Old July 10th 08, 06:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Chuck made the news

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:14:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I guess Zito is away or his computer gave up on him. I expected him to
be crowing about making the news. snip

Well, not really. He's been completely embarrassed due to the article
giving away his true stock in trade, washing dishes at a greasy spoon.
When I was in high school, guys worked at service stations after
school, or a garage, or maybe, if they weren't mechanicalliy inclined,
at a fast food joint. If they were stoners, they worked at the local
Wherehouse or Licorice Pizza slinging LPs and tapes. Me? I worked in
a law office my junior and senior years. NO one washed dishes...that
was for the "short bus" kids. Hmmm...maybe this is an indicator of
Charlie's IQ?

Any guess where he might be? My
guess is he's at Harry's U-Pull-It looking for more rusted out car
parts to flog on Ebay. snip

Try the dumpsters out by the "gates with no gates" at Lake Bumler
Trailer Resort. If you see butt crack moving around amongst the
refuse, you found him.

Hey Noodles! Looks like Wendy's won't be able to hand you your dream
job, since they don't even use dishes. Just repeat this 100 times
before bed: "DING! Fries are done!" You could be a fully functional
fries jockey in...oh...3 months! Better gitter done, though...GE's
flattening of Mountain Top is coming soon!