Old June 26th 08, 02:14 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
robw

Default Al Gore-global warmning hoax hypocrite-his own energy use is 20x average

Please explain how your president has "broken the back of world terrorism."

wrote in message
On Jun 24, 2:23 pm, (Doug Bashford) wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jun, William W Western said about:
Al Gore-global warmning hoax

.. You want us to believe that if you sit around in your
.. underwear, farting and drinking beer listening to talk
.. radio and reading in Reader's Digest about the climate
.. of the past, that we should take your pontifications
.. seriously. On the other hand, you would have us believe
.. that people who make it their life's work to understand
.. climatalogical variations of the past and present, who are
.. actively involved in reconstructing and interpreting climatic
.. records going back hundreds of thousands or millions of
.. years, and in modelling and collecting and testing new data,
.. can't hold a candle to your mighty intellect. Could be.
.. Farkward P. Parkenfarker, 10 Jul 1996

PURE Republicanism?? It's now clear.
Six years of PURE Republicanism - BOTH houses
AND the Prez. Pure as it gets.
So?
Are you better off now than seven years ago?

.
The actual question is "are you doing better today than you were 18
months ago?"

It seems that the wheels have fallen off since the Democrats took over
both houses.

Are you proud with what they have done to
America and her reputation?

.
Yes. That's what must of Europe has elected pro American governments.
.
...To your reputation?
.
Huh?
.
...all the sleaze, lies and bribery?

.
That's pretty much all the Democrats have been running on, isn't it?
.
How about all the killing?

.
We killed a ****-load of terrorists. Sounds good to me.
.
...Americans torture now? Proud?

.
We tortured a ****-load of terrorists. Sounds good to me.
.
If actions speak louder than rhetoric, then
name ONE good thing about Republicanism.

.
Broke the back of terrorism.
.
Just one.

.
Broke the back of terrorism.
.
Just one *real* thing.

.
Broke the back of world terrorism.

Can't do it?

.
I've done it several times.

I know when you have this conversation in your head, your imaginary
republican is going "hamnana-hamnana-hamnana" and ****ting themselves
as you bagger them. Sorry, Bush is going to be remembered for
breaking the back of world terrorism, and your ilk will be remembered
for your casual treason.
.
For your support of world terrorism.

For your hatred of America.
.
You have only feelsgood rhetoric?

.
You mean feelsgood rhetoric like "yes, we can", "change" "future" and
other focus group words?

Congrats - you've become everything you hate.
.