Old October 22nd 06, 10:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
michaelatcddstamps

Default Halloween stamp chat :-)

Hello everyone.. want to chat about stamps, meet some stamp friends,
make some new stamps friends???

The IPDA had a successful 24 hour marathon chat at the end of last
month and we thought we'd do it again... for halloween.. albeit in
28th October.. and you have to be in costume :-)

have a look at our new blog for details.. everyone is welcome and we
hope to chat to you... http://ipda-news.blogspot.com ... hey.. have
a look at the blog anyway .. I am sure you will enjoy the stamp
articles and there are some really interesting stamps to see

Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps... Michael (IPDA Director)