Old March 6th 04, 05:06 PM
Sifiboy31

Default SELLING BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS, CUBS.....

Hello my name is Alex C and I run A.C. Sports in Chicago. I specialize in
Chicago Cubs autograph but also carry autograph from all years and from all
teams. I am clearing out lots of my current stock at LOW prices. I carry
autographed balls, photos, cards...I also carry game used items and other GU'd
cards. Im getting rid of items of players like A-Rod, Mark Prior, Kerry Wood,
Bret Boone, Moises Alou, Sammy Sosa, Curt Schilling and MORE! If you are
interested just email me Thanks
My ebay Sn is Sifiboy31 if you are interested in my creadability I have a 100%
feedback rating, but right now i am only selling through private transactions
and not on ebay. All my items come with an A.C. Sports COA or a COA issues by
companys such as Stiener, Upper Deck, Tri-Star....
Thanks
-Alex C