Old April 20th 18, 02:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rockola princess 1493

I just bought a princess juke 1493 not working. The grabber was over the turntable. The turntable was spinning. I cleaned the mechanism under the turntable and the grabber returned to the magazine and loaded and put away records properly until it stored itself and the magazine returned to it resting position. And the scan lever worked properly. Great! I thought. So I punched in a selection, but the read in cartridge would just turn, never stopping at the selection. So I shut off power and cleaned the contacts of both read in and read out. When I turned power back on. The turntable was back to spinning, and scan lever didn't move the record magazine. So what should I look at now?