Old September 26th 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,alt.collecting,alt.video.dvd,rec.collecting
gojody

Default Ebay Hacked Again - Credit Cards & Passwords Posted

On Sep 26, 12:27 pm, wrote:
gojody wrote:
just read on the power sellers board some hacker was posting credit
card numbers on the trust and safety board last night it lasted for 2
hours you may want to check and see if yours was listed

Hmmm.... and just yesterday I was seriously contemplating whether or
not my credit card number had been stolen through e-Bay.
It's looking more and more obvious at this point.

Of course, the original posts are gone, but does anyone know of a site
or resource that may list the user names involved?
I wont be too surprised if I see mine.

There is a "partial" list of user names posted at this site
http://www.shenemanfamily.com/comp.html

--
Blujay - Free Stores - Shopping Carts
http://blujay.com