Old February 10th 11, 05:31 PM
george whitby george whitby is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevidkid View Post
I'm parting out a nice non-working NSM Prestige 160 jukebox. The
jukebox is 100% complete (although carriage needs to be serviced) the
jukebox was up a running until it developed carriage problems.The
overall condition of the jukebox is a 8/10. Have various other parts
for this style jukebox as well.I recentaly bought these jukebox items
from a NSM service tech that got out of the 45 jukebox repair
business.Email me with your want list.The jukebox is located in Mpls
Mn. 55306Thanks.
Hi
I AM LOOKING FOR TWO NEEDLES OR CARTRIDGE FOR MY NSM PRESTIGE 160 JUKE BOX

THANKS GEORGE