Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry at Berkeley, California
Forum: General Discussion June 18th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Romania - Fondul Aviatiei

On Jun 18, 2:00 am, "Pierre COURTIADE" wrote:
And again, here is the URL to Larry's scan :http://picasaweb.google.fr/Courtiade/RomaniaFondulAviatiei/photo#5077...

Forum: General Discussion June 17th 07, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Romania - Fondul Aviatiei

On Jun 17, 4:43 am, "Rod" wrote:
G'day Larry,
you shall find them hehttp://www.revenues.ro/pagini/aviatie.htm

Many thanks. Yes, they are covered: 7. 10.04.1936....
Forum: General Discussion June 17th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Romania - Fondul Aviatiei

On Jun 17, 4:11 am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:

Larry, could you please post a scan for us?

Many thanks, Blauir and to Rod also for the info. Sorry I missed the
Scott footnotes....
Forum: General Discussion June 17th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 11
Romania - Fondul Aviatiei

I have two stamps marked Romania, Fondul-Aviatiei (10 and 20 Bani)
showing a seaplane. I do not find these in Scott. What are they,
please?

Larry in Berkeley, California
Forum: General Discussion May 5th 07, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Sand Dunes in the UK?

On May 5, 5:37 pm, "Larry at Berkeley, California"
wrote:
).

Now, I see that there will be TWO Wembley Generic sheets issued 11 May
that will only be on sale until 5...
Forum: General Discussion May 5th 07, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Sand Dunes in the UK?

It appears that Royal Mail is converting Great Britain into a stamp-
issuing Sand Dune State. Bad enough that there is a flood of souvenir
sheets (some with high-value stamps) and that the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6