Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 16th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Trying to restore ROWE AMI R-83

On Sep 5, 2:21*am, wrote:

Ta-daa ... replacing the stylus worked, thanks.

So that the electronics and mech all working now, will start work on
the cab and should end up with...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 5th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Trying to restore ROWE AMI R-83

tone arm doesn't seem to be bent. Stylus might be a bit dodgy though
judging by both sound quality when it does stay, and visual check.
I'll try that and post a result later! Thanks folks. David
Forum: Juke Boxes September 2nd 08, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Trying to restore ROWE AMI R-83

Hi folks
Can anyone help. I'm trying to restore a ROWE AMI R83 and have got
mechanism and electronics working after a bit of work. Trouble is the
tone arm keeps skimming towards the outside of the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3