Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: AlexBivin
Forum: Coins August 9th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By AlexBivin
What is a cameo finish?

Phil DeMayo wrote:
AlexBivin wrote:

As Bruce has already mentioned, the CAM of DCAM/UCAM designations are
usually found on proof coins. The only exception to this rule that I
have...
Forum: Coins August 9th 06, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By AlexBivin
Funny auction (shield your eyes)

Reclining Buddha wrote:
On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 13:24:51 GMT, "Wes Chormicle"

Forum: Coins August 9th 06, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By AlexBivin
New to the group!

John Carney wrote:
"AlexBivin" wrote in message
Hello all! My name is Alex Bivin, and I work for R&I Coins. I...
Forum: Coins August 9th 06, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 8
Posted By AlexBivin
New to the group!

Hello all! My name is Alex Bivin, and I work for R&I Coins. I used to
browse through this usegroup a while ago, but never contributed much,
and I would like to start. If you don't know us, we...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4