Buying coins on Ebay? by Jimmy Smith
Has there been much selling of fake ancient coins on Ebay? I mean, how can buyers tell what they are getting? As far as the positive feedback, I assume most of the buyers would not know a fake from a real coin to begin with. So, the positive feedback is a bunch of bull. Not a good way to judge...
Yesterday 07:17 PM
by muhammad ashfaq Go to last post
8 651 Coins