Showing results 1 to 25 of 114
Search took 0.62 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RWF
Forum: Books September 17th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.books,rec.arts.mystery,rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens,rec.arts.books
Replies: 0
Posted By RWF
Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys andTom Swift 0917

Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys and
Tom Swift 0917

Nancy Drew Fan Forum
A group for adult fans of Carolyn Keene's famous Nancy Drew Mystery
Series Books.
Meet other...
Forum: Books August 5th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.books,rec.arts.mystery,rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens,rec.arts.books
Replies: 0
Posted By RWF
Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys andTom Swift 0805

Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys and
Tom Swift 0805

Nancy Drew Fan Forum
A group for adult fans of Carolyn Keene's famous Nancy Drew Mystery
Series Books.
Meet other...
Forum: Books July 6th 08, 02:44 PM Posted to alt.books,rec.arts.mystery,rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens,rec.arts.books
Replies: 0
Posted By RWF
Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys andTom Swift 0706

Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys and
Tom Swift 0706

Nancy Drew Fan Forum
A group for adult fans of Carolyn Keene's famous Nancy Drew Mystery
Series Books.
Meet other...
Forum: Books April 21st 08, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.books,rec.arts.mystery,rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens,rec.arts.books
Replies: 0
Posted By RWF
Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys andTom Swift 0421

Nancy Drew Fan Forum
A group for adult fans of Carolyn Keene's famous Nancy Drew Mystery
Series Books.
Meet other fans, discuss all aspects of collecting and reading the
Nancy Drew series,...
Forum: Books March 26th 08, 03:09 PM Posted to alt.books,rec.arts.mystery,rec.collecting.books,rec.arts.books.childrens,rec.arts.books
Replies: 0
Posted By RWF
Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys andTom Swift 0326

Online discussion forums for fans of Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys and
Tom Swift 0326

Nancy Drew Fan Forum
A group for adult fans of Carolyn Keene's famous Nancy Drew Mystery
Series Books.
Meet other...
Forum: Coins September 1st 07, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By RWF
Coin World

On Aug 31, 8:11 pm, "Reginald Rude" wrote:
sounds like you need to get the Hardy Boys to investigate......dip****

Sounds like you need a high colonic, cause you are...
Forum: Coins September 1st 07, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By RWF
Coin World

On Aug 31, 4:44 pm, oly wrote:
On Aug 31, 1:59 pm, RWF wrote:

Haven't rec'd the last 3 issues of Coin World nor the most recent
issue of...
Forum: Coins August 31st 07, 09:41 PM Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 23
Posted By RWF
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! BARGAIN COINS!!!!!

On Aug 31, 3:55 pm, "Kris Baker" wrote:
"tony cooper" wrote in message

On Fri,...
Forum: Coins August 31st 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 58
Posted By RWF
change the name of this group please

On Jul 19, 8:22 am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"krs4b" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Coins August 31st 07, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 5
Posted By RWF
Coin World

Haven't rec'd the last 3 issues of Coin World nor the most recent
issue of Coin Values, so I emailed them to let them know.
The staff at subscription services at Kraus Publications is composed
of the...
Forum: Coins August 31st 07, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By RWF
Jefferson First Spouse: Today's the day!

On Aug 30, 6:53 pm, "Wes Chormicle" wrote:
I logged in at 11:55 and waited... The Jeff's came up at about 12:02. The
system was VERY slow (I have a T-3 connection speed). ...
Forum: Coins August 30th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 13
Posted By RWF
Jefferson First Spouse: Today's the day!

On Aug 30, 12:39 pm, Jim Seymour wrote:
For those who may have forgot, today's the day for the Jefferson "First
Spouse" gold coins.

What with the slow page draws and...
Forum: Coins August 29th 07, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins,abg.mampf
Replies: 36
Posted By RWF
Why do you collect coins instead of stamps???

On Aug 29, 4:59 pm, "note.boy" wrote:
"Victor Smootbank" wrote in message

Forum: Coins August 27th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By RWF
USPS charges for mailing coins

On Aug 27, 11:13 am, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:
"Coinenthusiast" wrote in message

Forum: Books August 24th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 5
Posted By RWF
Miami Bookstores Anyone?

On Aug 23, 6:31 pm, Scot Kamins wrote:
In article ,

"mark" wrote:
why would you want to waste...
Forum: Coins August 23rd 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 65
Posted By RWF
People are stupid

On Aug 23, 3:35 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:

I'm getting healthier and healthier every day, due to diet and exercise.
I'm going to live to a ripe old age and die of...
Forum: Coins August 23rd 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 6
Posted By RWF
Today's coin folders?

On Aug 23, 12:28 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com
wrote:

I wonder if the folders that have sat around a while are less corrosive than
those of recent manufacture because they have...
Forum: Coins August 23rd 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 14
Posted By RWF
Canadian Nickel Question

On Aug 21, 10:43 am, Stefano MacGregor wrote:
I remember back in the 1950s that Canadian 5¢ pieces were 12-sided
instead of round (in imitation of English three-penny...
Forum: Books August 22nd 07, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 7
Posted By RWF
secret garden

On Aug 22, 7:13 am, "Don Phillipson"
wrote:
"adam" wrote in message

Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By RWF
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Feb 10, 10:18 am, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"
wrote:
This kind of pricing seems like nothing more than gouging to me. I
could buy two copies of this book...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By RWF
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 5:34 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

You never sent me an email. I have never communicated with you about
the 'Picatrix' or for that matter ANY other...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By RWF
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 10:47 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
I have 94% + feedback on amazon, over 365 days.

Wouldn't that mean that 6 people out of 100 were so disatisfied...
Forum: Books March 2nd 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.books
Replies: 286
Posted By RWF
Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 10:45 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
this thread is the work of one David Shlesinger, a stalker and nutjob
from Santa Cruz, CA and a fired employee of...
Forum: Coins February 22nd 07, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 74
Posted By RWF
My Washington Dollar Experience

On Feb 21, 8:29 pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
I prefer the dollar bill, but if the coins also should come my way in
change I'll spend them. I'm not holding my breath.

When I...
Forum: Coins February 22nd 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 12
Posted By RWF
100 dollar coins

On Feb 21, 12:06 am, "kathy1945" wrote:
Why is it that we don't have 10, 20, 50 or even 100 dollar coins that
trade at face value and don't have be bought as...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 114