Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: smogchokedLosAngeles
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 31
Hot licks for a hot summer. . . what's everybody listening to lately?

wrote:
I got a few Bay City Rollers 8-tracks. What made that group so big
back in the 70's and then they feel so hard and then they were gone?
frschoonover wrote:
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
backwards splice at sensing foil

was servicing a lot of tapes yesterday, and found one tape with flipped
tape.

expecting the usually flip/crease at the channel switch

much to my surprise, someone else had already repaired the...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 12:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
What email?

Scott Irvine wrote:
I missed the email that Nudo sent out. What was it?

Scott- check your email I just sent you one
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 59
NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=140011963547

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 12:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 5
ANOTHER Repuke self-destructs

8 tracker from hell wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:

the rightard church nutters will
revolt and put some loser up against him in a floor fight, like Gary
Bauer

like, "what the hell is...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 12:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 94
Global warming: It's HEEEEEERE....

wrote:
Many a dinosaur died, so I can get 10 mpg with my 455 Pontiac Firebird-
I love it ! snip

...and here we have our apostolic moron, Charlie Nudo,...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 12:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 31
Hot licks for a hot summer. . . what's everybody listening to lately?

frschoonover wrote:
Dear All

How is everybody doing tonight?I hope that everybody in here is having
a good time.

Regarding what I have been listening to laely this summer,I have been
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 12:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 12
everyone check your email !

Scott Irvine wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote:
On 1 Aug 2006 08:56:53 -0700, "bicycle"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:

On 1 Aug 2006 04:19:29 -0700,...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 2nd 06, 11:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
What email?

Scott Irvine wrote:
I missed the email that Nudo sent out. What was it?

the jist- DeserTBob snuck back in Ebay with another usename called
XCALIBER44, and he used it to harass the NAD 2200 stereo...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 1st 06, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 31
Hot licks for a hot summer. . . what's everybody listening to lately?

William W Western wrote:
Simon & Garfunkel: Bridge Over Troubled Water
I actually saw Simon and Garfunkle live when they
started out, though was never a big fan....
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 1st 06, 12:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 12
everyone check your email !

I had a little news bulletin to send everyone. Too funny !!
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 29th 06, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 59
NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

Steven wrote:
jim menning wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message

Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 29th 06, 11:15 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

William W Western wrote:
Another Charlie Nudo delusional fantasy. EBay lets crooks like this
survive while penalizing honest buyers. That's why other auctions
sites are sprining up and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 29th 06, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
jim menning wrote:
"smogchokedLosAngeles" wrote in message

Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 29th 06, 11:08 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 31
Hot licks for a hot summer. . . what's everybody listening to lately?

darnoc wrote:
Last weekend, I went to my local used music hole. Albums 2 bucks and
cassettes 3 bucks. Got the following stuff.

Cassettes:

Aaron Neville - the grand tour
Bobby McFerrin...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 29th 06, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
duty-honor-country wrote:
smogchokedLosAngeles wrote:

All sorts of ****, so?

I have a Pioneer SA-1040 to fix, 100 wpc
and an SX-6000 ~35...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 28th 06, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.music.country.western,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace
Replies: 2
49 various artists 8track tapes-pop-rock-soul-heavy metal-vocalist-top 40- $25

[censored] wrote:
NudoCrusher wrote:
On 21 Jul 2006 06:29:40 -0700, "duty-honor-country" (who never served
a day of his worthless life in the military, a true right wing
"armchair...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 28th 06, 11:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 94
Global warming: It's HEEEEEERE....

William W Western wrote:
"Urbanization" is to blame for many of the high minimums. Lawns,
roads, roofs...all man-caused activities...all absorb heat and release
it later, which causes...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 28th 06, 11:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 94
Global warming: It's HEEEEEERE....

William W Western wrote:
thank God- now we can save big bucks on those winter heating bills,
WWW- right ?
There was a pretty standard gag here in
Winnipeg...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 28th 06, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.audio.marketplace,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Replies: 59
NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=140011963547

NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO POWER AMP

FULLY TESTED AND WORKING- NO DEFECTS

OUTPUT- 100 WATTS PER...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 28th 06, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275

Andy wrote:
or any one for that matter but espicaly him after seeing all the negative
posts about him and what exactly did he turn you in to e bay for bob?

DeserTBob was banned from Ebay, for...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 28th 06, 11:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 6
DeserTBoB

Scott Irvine wrote:
I was trying to send an email to you, But it comes back as invalid. Can
you give me a valid email address? I am not going to spam you.

DON'T send that jerk an email- he'll...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 28th 06, 11:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 5
lot of (31) ELVIS PRESLEY stereo 8-track tapes-all working

voice of reason wrote:
Paris Gun wrote:
auction will start SUNDAY night- July 23, 2006- at 9 PM EST

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZ66fourdoor

(31) 8-TRACK...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 25th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
William F. Buckley: Bush incompetent

William W Western wrote:
A dusty, hopeless place.

sounds like Lancaster, Ca. snip
Hey DB, any electric malfunctions in your area. The local news
here...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 25th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
William F. Buckley: Bush incompetent

wrote:
When I buy a tape that just won't roll smooth enough for me, I take
that tape out of that shell and put it in a 60's or 70's RCA cart. I
find that that the tape will...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30