Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Terry
Forum: Juke Boxes July 14th 06, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry
Help with Seeburg

Hey Jim, THANKS!

Somehow messing with that thing fixed the volume. I unplugged it and
cleaned it and plugged it back in but that didn't work right away. It
wasn't unitil I accidentally shorted...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 13th 06, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Terry
Help with Seeburg

Hi,

I have a Seeburg USC1 that seems to work great for all the lights and
mechanical parts... just the music can't be heard anywhere but right next to
the needles. Don't get me wrong... some how,...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 3rd 06, 07:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Terry
TECH: Seeburg USC1

Got one up and running and the records seem to skip. Seemingly more on one
side of all the records than the other. How do you adjust the arm for this?

-Terry
Forum: Juke Boxes July 3rd 06, 07:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Terry
WTB: Lock for Seeburg USC1

Key is F291