Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SpanishMill
Forum: Books September 6th 13, 04:35 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By SpanishMill
A lot of libraries seem to have that edition......

A lot of libraries seem to have that edition...

link...WorldCat (http://www.worldcat.org/title/regulations-for-the-government-of-the-life-saving-service-of-the-united-states/oclc/6611657)
Forum: Books August 28th 13, 10:09 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By SpanishMill
You can find of all of them on abebooks.. but the...

You can find of all of them on abebooks.. but the value greatly depends on the condition of the binding and the dust jacket if it was issued with one.
Your first title can fetch anywhere from $4 to...
Forum: Books August 20th 13, 03:49 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
Yeah, I really don't like going around hunting...

Yeah, I really don't like going around hunting for books and besides in my area there aren't good places to look around anyway. But there's a GW near my house and I went to look for some bookends...
Forum: Books August 19th 13, 02:38 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
:-) $2.11 at...

:-) $2.11 at Goodwill
Forum: Books August 14th 13, 02:39 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
Thumbs up Rendevouz with Rama by A.C.Clarke

After searching for a a couple of years for this (at the right price!) I finally scored a First edition / First printing copy...and you won't believe what I paid for it!...
Forum: Books May 31st 13, 01:30 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By SpanishMill
"Nowhere to post them"???? call it as...

"Nowhere to post them"????

call it as I see it _._.
Forum: Books May 29th 13, 10:20 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By SpanishMill
why don't you ever post pictures of your finds?

why don't you ever post pictures of your finds?
Forum: Books April 24th 13, 12:16 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By SpanishMill
Continued... 5. Furious Gulf, 1994 1st edition...

Continued...

5. Furious Gulf, 1994
1st edition / 1st printing / signed
*1995 Locus Poll Award - Best SF Novel (Place: 12)
*1995 Hugo Award - Best Novel...
Forum: Books April 24th 13, 12:15 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By SpanishMill
Finally completed my Gregory Benfornd collection

Benford is local to me... he is a physics professor at a local university. Hard science writer...
I have all of the "Galactic Center Saga" titles all singed

1. In the Ocean of Night, 1977
1st SFBC...
Forum: Books April 23rd 13, 11:54 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
Thanks, I have since confirmed that it was...

Thanks, I have since confirmed that it was practiced in the 50's.
Forum: Books March 11th 13, 03:48 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
So, paperbacks sometimes came with dyed text...

So, paperbacks sometimes came with dyed text block?
Forum: Books March 8th 13, 09:57 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
Exclamation Remainder Marks?

Did publishers remainder mark paperbacks from the '50's???

I'm looking at Clarke 1958 The Deep Range, Signet 1st ed. with what looks like red/orange remainder spray on the bottom only.
Forum: Books March 8th 13, 09:07 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
???? I don't have any links on this thread.

????

I don't have any links on this thread.
Forum: Books March 7th 13, 04:36 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
And of course the "Second Foundation...

And of course the "Second Foundation Trilogy"

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/assets/stories/4sQOKm8ZsUjeVRCVcLrngw.jpg

All signed by...
Forum: Books March 7th 13, 04:32 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
5. Foundation's Edge: 1st edition / 1st printing...

5. Foundation's Edge: 1st edition / 1st printing with gutter code "M39" September 1982.
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/assets/stories/4kr7u6eGLwUY-Sds6ReiVA.jpg

6. Foundation and Earth:1st edition...
Forum: Books March 7th 13, 04:27 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By SpanishMill
Isaac Asimov... my humble collection

Aside from the first three Foundation books, which rare and Extremely Expensive, I've managed to acquire most of the Foundation universe books.

1. Triangle: Gutter Code C13 on page 516 of both the...
Forum: Books February 26th 13, 12:11 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By SpanishMill
A "reader" can pick up a paper back and...

A "reader" can pick up a paper back and be happy with it. A "collector" concerns himself with more than just reading a story.
Forum: Books February 8th 13, 02:30 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By SpanishMill
Smile Almost forgot my autographed...

Almost forgot my autographed bookplate...

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/assets/stories/KFNoCjz0OeZXoU91mSG-TQ.jpg
Forum: Books February 7th 13, 08:28 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By SpanishMill
Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of Radio...

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of Radio Free Albemuth (also can be considered as part of the VALIS...
Forum: Books February 7th 13, 08:26 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By SpanishMill
Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of The...

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of The Transmigration of Timothy Archer (book...
Forum: Books February 7th 13, 08:24 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By SpanishMill
Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of The...

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of The Divine Invasion (book...
Forum: Books February 7th 13, 08:22 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By SpanishMill
Philip K. Dick - VALIS series

Sharing my collection of PKD VALIS series books.

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing of VALIS. This was only printed in paperback...
Forum: Books February 7th 13, 08:16 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By SpanishMill
And finally....Here's my 1st edition / 1st...

And finally....Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing, copy of 3001 final...
Forum: Books February 7th 13, 08:14 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By SpanishMill
Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing copy of 2061...

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing copy of 2061 odyssey...
Forum: Books February 7th 13, 08:12 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By SpanishMill
Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing / signed by...

Here's my 1st edition / 1st printing / signed by Clark copy of 2010 odyssey...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27