Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 1.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 31st 12, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 1
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
What's your favorite erasable ink pen (or liquid pencil)?

Jeff writes:

And you can't erase pen - therefore you can't do math in pen.

Sorry that I do not have any suggestions for you. I actually do all my
math (I am a computer...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 15th 12, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Noodler's and Mont Blanc

I know that a lot of people would not risk their Mont Blanc's with
Noodler's, but the richness of the color choice, and the price, coupled
with the fact that they have a blue-black that I really...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 11th 11, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Just Bought a New Pen

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 19:40:02 -0400, Bluesea
wrote:

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
So, the other...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 19th 11, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Just Bought a New Pen

So, the other day, I just purchased a new fountain pen. My goal was to
find a smooth writer (not necessarily the most wet, but smooth), and I
came up with the Aurora Rembrant. I like the weight...
Forum: Pens & Pencils January 25th 11, 05:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 2
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Namiki Falcon Spencerian Custom job

I just ordered and received my Namiki Falcon pen with a custom Spencerian
nib (Exra extra fine, super-flexible nib). I really enjoy it so far. My
thoughts follow.

The overall feel of the pen is...
Forum: Pens & Pencils September 1st 10, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Should Students Still Be Taught Cursive Writing?

"Brian Ketterling" writes:

In ,
Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

I think it's really...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 31st 10, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Should Students Still Be Taught Cursive Writing?

"Norman Haase" writes:

Greeting all,

Here's an online survey (you can vote) and discussion from Costco, the
superstore, entitled "Should Students Still Be Taught...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 24th 10, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 0
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Latest Pen Victory

So, I guess I should post something of how pens and me are going these
days. :-) Can't let this group seem really that dead.

Actually, I had some friends over the other day with rather standard...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 23rd 10, 05:31 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Where'd everybody go?

Edward wrote:

This place is really deserted lately.

I was wondering the same thing, actually. I guess maybe we're all too busy
writing? :-)

Aaron W. Hsu
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 4th 10, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
A copperplate signature

Ed writes:

On May 2, 10:06=A0am, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:
"Brian Ketterling" write=
s:
I'll third...
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 4th 10, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
A copperplate signature

"Bluesea" writes:

"Brian Ketterling" wrote in
message ...
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 2nd 10, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 10
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
A copperplate signature

"Brian Ketterling" writes:

I'll third that: "Mrs. Chas W. Storms."

I wouldn't really call it Copperplate, though -- more like her version...
Forum: Pens & Pencils May 2nd 10, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
REQ: Post your favorite pen!

doug00i writes:

On Mar 12, 4:20=A0am, "Aaron W. Hsu" wrote:
Hey Everyone,

So, it's been quiet here, but I was just thinking that it would be...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 11th 10, 07:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

"Brian Ketterling" writes:

It came through it pretty well. You must have felt sick when you found your
pen in there!

Oh, it was not a good...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 10th 10, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

"Brian Ketterling" writes:

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
...I'm...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 9th 10, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
REQ: Post your favorite pen!

kwhiner writes:

I have two favs: The first is my everyday pen I carry at work and
general purpose a Waterman Expert II Ballpoint. The other is a Black
with Palladium...
Forum: Pens & Pencils April 9th 10, 08:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

"Brian Ketterling" writes:

In news:op.u9swszto0p3ku8@localhost,
Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

I thought I had some photos of my...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 19th 10, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:00:46 -0400, Brian Ketterling
wrote:

I treat my pens gently, but 4 years of jacking it in and out of
its pouch finally...
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 16th 10, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Post your favorite pen!

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:11:31 -0400, Alan J wrote:

No picture, but I'm using a Sailor 1911 14K as my everyday pen.

Maybe a link to a picture somewhere? :-)

Aaron W....
Forum: Pens & Pencils March 12th 10, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 31
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
REQ: Post your favorite pen!

Hey Everyone,

So, it's been quiet here, but I was just thinking that it would be really
cool if everyone could post up pictures of their favorite pens, either
their favorite no-use pen or their...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 24th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Tissue Paper

"Brian Ketterling" writes:

In ,
Sparafucile wrote:

Old [all-cotton] T-shirt cut...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 22nd 09, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 6
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Tissue Paper

Hey everyone,

A note in the Ink Bottles thread reminded me that I have been wondering
about nib cleaning paper for a while. What do you all recommend. I have
seen everything from an actual absorbant...
Forum: Pens & Pencils December 10th 09, 05:28 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 3
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Crane offers free shipping for orders $25 or more

"Bluesea" writes:

This is a good deal because last year, the minimum order was $75.

Cool! How long is this going to last?

Aaron W. Hsu
--
A professor is one who...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 31st 09, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:38:27 -0400, Deirdre Saoirse Moen
wrote:

I don't know about the Mead ones

I just grabbed a Mead composition notebook. The paper certainly isn't ...
Forum: Pens & Pencils August 31st 09, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 5
Posted By Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]
Mead clones Moleskine journals

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:15:32 -0400, Bluesea
wrote:

My last stop at Walmart revealed several journals by Mead that copy the
styling of the popular Moleskine...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62