Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 8th 10, 01:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 1434 Speaker Question

I have a 15" Utah speaker from a Seeburg DDS1 speaker system. Can I
use this speaker on the 1434 while I wait to get the original reconed?
What modification do I have to do to it? I do have an extra...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 4th 10, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rock Ola 1434 Drive Belt

On Mar 3, 11:28*am, jukeboxnut wrote:
Go for the real deal, not the cacuum cleaner variety.

Great juke to restore! Did you restore yours recently?
Here is...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 1st 10, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Rock Ola 1434 Drive Belt

Does anyone know if there is a vacuum cleaner belt that will work on
this juke? If so, what model of belt. Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes June 2nd 09, 07:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted: 3W1 Adapter for Wurlitzer OMT Vinyl

Title says it all. I am still looking for one.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 6th 09, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Wanted: 3W1 adapter for the Wurlitzer OMT Vinyl

I am looking for the adapter that lets you use the Seeburg 3W1 wallbox
with the Wurlitzer OMT Vinyl. Please let me know if you have one for
sale and the price. Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes November 28th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer 1989 OMT Vinyl 45 conversion

What do I need to convert a 50 record OMT vinyl to a 80 or 100 record
OMT. Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes November 25th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer 1989 OMT Vinyl 45 Remote Control Wanted

On Nov 25, 2:20*pm, toucanf16 wrote:
I have one I use with my Teledisc. *Send me of of those programable
universal remotes and I can program it with my working remote.

Forum: Juke Boxes November 24th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer 1989 OMT Vinyl 45 Remote Control Wanted

My OMT is from 1989. I am looking for a remote control for it. A
working used one would be fine. If you ever need help for the
Wurlitzer OMT's, contact John Robertson at Flippers.com. He and...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 1st 08, 01:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer OMT 45 Repair

On Sep 29, 12:27*pm, wrote:
On Sep 29, 1:54*am, John Robertson wrote:

wrote:
I just picked up a Wurlitzer OMT 45 and...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 30th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer OMT 45 Plastics

Will any of the original style Wurlitzer 1015 platics work with the
OMT jukeboxes or are they a different size?
Forum: Juke Boxes September 29th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer OMT 45 Repair

On Sep 29, 1:54*am, John Robertson wrote:
wrote:
I just picked up a Wurlitzer OMT 45 and it keeps blowing one of the
fuses in the amp. I would also...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 29th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Wurlitzer OMT 45 Repair

I just picked up a Wurlitzer OMT 45 and it keeps blowing one of the
fuses in the amp. I would also like to get the selection & credit
computer checked out. The display shows nothing. Who works on...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 16th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Checking Rockola 1434 Volume Control

Can someone tell me how to check a volume control pot with a meter to
see if it is good or not? I do have the manual for the juke.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 14th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Does Anyone Have A Rockola 1434 or 1432 Amp To Sell?

Title says it all. I am looking for an amp for a 1434. I believe a
1432 is the same. Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes January 14th 08, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 1434 Wiring Diagram

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for a Rockola 1434. I am looking to
find out where the wires from the two fustats, on the back of the
machine, attach. I have a manual for the 1432, which is the...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 17th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg DDS1 Speaker Horn

I am looking for just the horn from a Seeburg DDs1 speaker. It is an
Altec Lansing 811-B. I don't need the driver, just the horn. I don't
care what it looks like as long as its not broken. Thanks.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 8th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola Sybersonic CPU, Who Repairs/Checks them out?

I have a Rockola Sybersonic orange CPU that does not communicate with
the wallboxes. Otherwise it works fine. Does anyone know who works or
checks them over?
Forum: Juke Boxes March 2nd 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola Orange Sybersonic Computer Repair/Check

Does anyone repair or test/check out these computers. The juke has
version 5.1d software and the wallette version 4.3. I am trying to
hook up a wallette and I get "Sorry, Jukebox Not Available". I...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 4th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Rock-Ola Wallette Installation

Does anyone know how to install these wallettes? I have a Rock-Ola
7000 and a wallette, but don't know how to connect the two. What kind
of cable do I use and how do I connect it to the wallette?...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19