Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve
Forum: Juke Boxes August 7th 10, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve
CD to MP3 jukebox adapter

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 06:24:22 -0700 (PDT), Damian Parrino
wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've a NSM Digital Thunder CD jukebox, and the cd player (the laser I
guess) is having too much...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 18th 09, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
thinking of buying nsm satellite 200 broken???

On Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:59:58 +0000, armyaviation78
wrote:

i am thinking of buying a satellite 200 off of a guy but it isnt
working. first of all he...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 25th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes,alt.collecting.records
Replies: 5
Posted By Steve
Jukeboxpro

Hi Jeff;

Take a look at 'www.juketime.com', (Juketime-JBI under Products). I
converted a Rock-OLA jukebox over a year ago and everything has been
working great. Their software provides a fairly...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 3rd 08, 12:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By Steve
My first jukebox bought today

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 04:26:35 +0100, Par4n1
wrote:

I just bought my first Jukebox this evening. It is a Seeburg 1-48ML.
(does anyone know what the "L" stands...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 1st 08, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve
ROCKOLA 1458 Parts for sale

Hi Brad;

I was in a similar situation with an older AMI model-B last year. The
cabinet was in fair shape but the 1948 internals needed a lot of work.
I figured it would be too expensive to restore...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 10th 07, 11:20 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
Touchtunes/Rockola Digital

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 21:00:19 -0800 (PST), Ken Layton
wrote:

On Dec 8, 3:40 am, Steve wrote:
Hi;

I saw your posting and though I would pass on some info...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 8th 07, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
Touchtunes/Rockola Digital

Hi;

I saw your posting and though I would pass on some info on Digital
jukebox conversions.

I was interested in digital jukeboxes as well but the ones that were
commercially available didn't seem...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 15th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve
NSM PERFORMER GRAND II (CD) Juke

Hi Tom;

Saw your post about limited music selection on the Rowe R92. I had
the same problem with my AMI Model-B, so I thought I would pass on
some info about a digital upgrade I just completed.

I...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 27th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By Steve
WTB: Seeburg 220/222 Project

Hi Mike;

I saw your post and thought I would pass along an option. What I did
was pickup a jukebox that was in fair shape (on the outside) and
replaced all the audio internals with a low end...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 20th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve
Anyone ever upgrade there CDK-006 player to a MP3 player?

Hi John;

I was concerned about the conversion effort myself but the software
comes with a fairly detailed conversion guide with lots of pictures,
(great for those of us that need a little extra...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 19th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve
Anyone ever upgrade there CDK-006 player to a MP3 player?

Hi John;

I had the same thoughts as you a few months back and decided to take a
different approach. It seemed like I was constantly tweaking my
jukebox just to keep it running and it never worked...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 07, 11:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve
Rock-OLA converted to Play Digital Music & Internet Radio

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:20:15 -0400, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:

Why not just use WinCab FREE jukebox software?

Hi Keith;

I checked out a number of packages like WinCab. There...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 22nd 07, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve
Rock-OLA converted to Play Digital Music & Internet Radio

Hi Tom;

What amp are you using to drive the speakers ?

I had planned to use the amp in the jukebox but decided in the end to
replace it with a computer surround sound system. I figured even
though...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 19th 07, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Steve
Rock-OLA converted to Play Digital Music & Internet Radio

I've just finished converting an old non-working Rock-OLA jukebox to
the new JukeTime www.juketime.com user interface. Although I could
have added the new system without removing the internal...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 14th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Steve
Parts for a Rockola 464 Still need !

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:20:34 -0600, (Ken G.) wrote:

Please anyone ? i have an interested buyer in the machine .

It would be interesting if one could remove therecord mech...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 30th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Steve
Digital Frontend for Older Jukeboxes

Hi All;

I just wanted to pass on a URl for a web site that sells a digital
frontend for older jukeboxes.

You can find them at 'www.juketime.com'.

Steve
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16