Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: em pinball
Forum: Juke Boxes May 26th 12, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By em pinball
putting ami g-200 on free play

can someone tell me the best way to put an ami jukebox model g-200 on
free play. thanks in advance. norm
Forum: Juke Boxes February 20th 12, 03:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By em pinball
Wurly 1400

On Feb 20, 12:05*am, JJohn wrote:
Hello,

Picked up a Wurlitzer 1400 - my first juke, and am in the process of
attempting to restore. *One problem I have encountered so...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 9th 12, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By em pinball
need some parts for an ami g-200

after fixing my selection problem (which was the wiper blades wernt
making good enoiugh contact on the pulse generator itself )) and play
all my selections and everything working great i developed...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 21st 11, 03:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 12
Posted By em pinball
Newbie with Rowe R-86

On Dec 21, 1:47*am, Austo wrote:
There is nothing on the display just the 8VDC light. exact same thing
happens in service mode aswell.

have you checked the battery for...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 15th 11, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By em pinball
need some iHelp on an ami-g-200 jukebox

i am having problem with my selection on k 19 and 20. all other
selections work fine but when ever i select k 19 or k 20 it always
selects k 1. i have been watching the selector in back...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 27th 11, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By em pinball
Wanted to buy AMI jukeboxes

i plan on going to the chcago jukebox show and am wanting to buy ami
jukeboxes UP TO 1960, Looking for machines that need work for winter
projects. just emil me at and give me a...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 30th 11, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By em pinball
AMI JukeboxesI

I need a power cord for a model G- 200 jukebox. i think the f jukes
are the same or if you just have the round plug itself that will work
as i can put a cord on it. just email me at...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 24th 11, 04:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By em pinball
1400 wurlitzer turn table rotation sewems backwards.

On Jul 23, 10:57*am, John Robertson wrote:
em pinball wrote:
my turn table rotation seems to be backwards. when its on the top
needle arm it rotates counter clock wise....
Forum: Juke Boxes July 23rd 11, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By em pinball
1400 wurlitzer turn table rotation sewems backwards.

my turn table rotation seems to be backwards. when its on the top
needle arm it rotates counter clock wise. when it is on the lower arm
its clockwise. ive tried to adjust the reverse switch but the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 21st 11, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By em pinball
1400 wurlitzter helpi

On Jul 19, 8:20*pm, John Robertson wrote:
em pinball wrote:
i need to change my tone arn cartridge. i have some ami sure 444
cartridges. will they work okay or will any...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 20th 11, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By em pinball
1400 wurlitzter helpi

i need to change my tone arn cartridge. i have some ami sure 444
cartridges. will they work okay or will any cartridge and needle work.
thanks for any help norm
Forum: Juke Boxes June 11th 11, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By em pinball
repair cylinder motors

i have a couple of those little mtors trhat turns the color cylinders
on a ami jukebox. is there a way to take them apart to clean them not
sure if there pressed together. i can get the back off...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 4th 11, 01:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By em pinball
ami b switch

i am working on an ami b. my switch that runs on the record transfer
arm is bad. the cable wiring is shot. anyone know where i can get te
switch and cable assembly. thanks norm
Forum: Juke Boxes April 19th 11, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By em pinball
ami B cashbox

i dont have a key to the cash box. theres no number i can see on it.
did they make a master key for it or do i have to drill it out to get
it open. im talking about the cash drawer located on the...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 12th 11, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By em pinball
AMI AMP MODEL B

I am working on a model b ami jukebox. when i plugged the amp in the
5u4 tube started to glow brightly. i removed it and the other tubes on
the bench. plugged it back in without the tubes and the...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 10th 11, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By em pinball
AMI B

Bought my first ami b model juke. extremely nice cosmetically. when i
turn it on the turn table just spins. . changer is at rest. the turn
table plugs into the junction box. ones ive worked on...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 7th 11, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By em pinball
looking for ami jukeboxes

On Apr 4, 3:05*pm, Rexric wrote:
em pinball;675565 Wrote:

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80....
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 11, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By em pinball
AMI E-120

I finally got my selection pins all working and for the most part its
all playing pretty good. just have to make some adjustments on the
record transfering process, clean it all up and she should be...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 23rd 11, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By em pinball
E-120 Help

On Mar 22, 5:23*pm, em pinball wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:39*pm, John Robertson wrote:

em pinball wrote:
i replaced the whole selection control...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 23rd 11, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By em pinball
E-120 Help

On Mar 22, 1:39*pm, John Robertson wrote:
em pinball wrote:
i replaced the whole selection control harness due to the old one had
alot of problems. im having problems...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 22nd 11, 12:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By em pinball
E-120 Help

i replaced the whole selection control harness due to the old one had
alot of problems. im having problems with the selection. old one didnt
work. it seems as though i can get most of the odd numbers...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 20th 11, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By em pinball
looking for ami jukeboxes

On Mar 20, 7:51*am, runner3367 wrote:
Where are you in Missouri Norm?

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80....
Forum: Juke Boxes March 20th 11, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By em pinball
looking for ami jukeboxes

On Mar 20, 7:51*am, runner3367 wrote:
Where are you in Missouri Norm?

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80....
Forum: Juke Boxes March 20th 11, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By em pinball
looking for ami jukeboxes

On Mar 20, 12:55*am, kreed wrote:
On Mar 19, 11:26*pm, em pinball wrote:

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
Forum: Juke Boxes March 19th 11, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By em pinball
looking for ami jukeboxes

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80. G-200. ETC. jut email me with what you have. please
give me the model numbers and brief description. looking...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88