Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SteveH
Forum: Coins November 13th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveH
Found in Circulation

On Nov 8, 10:37*pm, "Arizona Coin Collector"
wrote:
"SteveH" wrote in message

Forum: Coins November 9th 09, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveH
Found in Circulation

Got a 1936 Buffalo Nickel Friday, and today I got a 1939 Wheat Cent.
This after finding a Maine-S quarter, a Kansas-S quarter, and a
colorized Vermont-P quarter over the past 2 weeks or so.

Steve
Forum: Coins October 14th 09, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 1
Posted By SteveH
Found Some Interesting Coins

Proof the economy is not what it used to be and people are spending
rather than collecting, I found the following over the past couple
weeks....

Maine S-Mint Proof
Kansas S-Mint Proof
Vermont...
Forum: Paper Money October 14th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By SteveH
Birthday Star Note Today

Got a 2006 $1 Birthday Star Note in circulation today...B05221984*,
have found a few star notes and a few birthday notes but this is my
first birthday star note.

Steve
Forum: Paper Money October 7th 09, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By SteveH
Birthday Notes & Fancy Serial #'s

1963A $1 G28846860*
2003 $1 B44448444F
2003A $1 E00030103*
2003A $1 E20001221H
2003A $1 J01180117C
2003A $1 L07292007P(very circulated condition)
2006 $1 B05855852*
2006 $1 E02021943C
2006 $1...
Forum: Coins October 2nd 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveH
Found:Old Book about Gold Coins

Went to the local Goodwill today and found a book titled "Golden
Profits from Olden Coins:How to Build Your Own Gold Coin Collection"
by Ira U. Cobleigh, Economist, from 1974

It tells of gold...
Forum: Paper Money August 18th 09, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 3
Posted By SteveH
Odd $1 Note

On Aug 18, 8:14*am, shreadvector wrote:
On Aug 14, 10:53*am, SteveH wrote:

Found an odd $1 note today in circulation. It is a 2006 Series,...
Forum: Coins August 15th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By SteveH
post your best roll pulls

On Aug 7, 9:00*pm, SteveH wrote:
On Jul 29, 3:25*pm, "Bill Krummel" wrote:

"james durham" wrote in message

Forum: Paper Money August 14th 09, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 3
Posted By SteveH
Odd $1 Note

Found an odd $1 note today in circulation. It is a 2006 Series, but
the color is different than other 2006 issues, and you can see the
reverse printing from the front, and the front printing from...
Forum: Coins August 9th 09, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveH
Roll of Bicentennial Quarters

I have a roll of bicentennial quarters(mixed P & D) that are in
circulated condition I am looking to sell, if anyone here is
interested. Make me an offer plus shipping.

Steve
Forum: Paper Money August 9th 09, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By SteveH
$1 Star Notes-2003, 2003A, 2006

Anyone looking for star notes from 2003, 2003-A, or 2006, let me know.
I have a few of each, and have been finding them on a daily basis in
my line of work. Let me know what you are looking for and I...
Forum: Coins August 8th 09, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By SteveH
Canadian Coin Folders

On Aug 8, 6:02*pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
SteveH wrote:
Just wondering if anyone here has an album for Canadian Cents, Nickels
and one for Canadian Quarters I...
Forum: Coins August 8th 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 3
Posted By SteveH
Canadian Coin Folders

Just wondering if anyone here has an album for Canadian Cents, Nickels
and one for Canadian Quarters I could either buy or trade for, or
could tell me where I could find one of each. I have one for...
Forum: Coins August 8th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 7
Posted By SteveH
post your best roll pulls

On Jul 29, 3:25*pm, "Bill Krummel" wrote:
"james durham" wrote in message

my first...
Forum: Coins August 1st 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 10
Posted By SteveH
Found in change

On Jul 31, 5:41*pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
"Michael G. Koerner" wrote in ...

Frank Galikanokus...
Forum: Paper Money August 1st 09, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
List of $1 Star Notes

On Jul 31, 10:29*am, (Scott
Stevenson) wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:27:40 -0700 (PDT), SteveH
wrote:

Does anyone here have a list of...
Forum: Coins July 30th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveH
FS/FT:Assorted Coins

On Jul 26, 8:51*pm, " wrote:
SteveH wrote in news:f3f8b0a8-b9ea-4fb9-8b3a-
:

Forum: Paper Money July 30th 09, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 2
List of $1 Star Notes

Does anyone here have a list of the 2003, 2003-A, and 2006 Star Notes
that were printed. I have a list that goes through 2001, and would
like to have a copy of the newer notes, as I work a vending...
Forum: Coins July 27th 09, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveH
FS/FT:Assorted Coins

1980-D SBA(Mint State)
1980-S SBA(Mint State)
1981-S SBA(Mint State)
1982 UNC Roll Lincoln Cents
1982-S Washingtom Commem Proof Silver half Dollar
2002-D UNC Roll Lincoln Cents
2003 UNC Roll Lincoln...
Forum: Coins July 26th 09, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 2
Posted By SteveH
Needing A Few Coins

I am looking for the 2009-P & D Jefferson Nickels and the 2009-P & D
Roosies. Just wondering if anyone has 1(or maybe 2 or 3) of each they
would be willing to sell or trade please let me know. They...
Forum: Paper Money July 25th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Replies: 0
Posted By SteveH
Paper Money from a Yard Sale

Went to a yard sale this morning and bought the following notes from
the guy:

1923 Blue Seal Large Note Silver Cert AU
1935C Blue Seal Silver Cert AG/G
1935D Blue Seal Silver Cert AG(2 of...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21