Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ian Cox
Forum: General Discussion June 18th 10, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian Cox
Stoneham catalogues

On Jun 15, 9:58*pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Jun 11, 3:34*pm, Ian Cox wrote:

Does anybody have any old ones for sale, condition is immaterial.
Forum: General Discussion June 11th 10, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Ian Cox
Stoneham catalogues

Does anybody have any old ones for sale, condition is immaterial.
What i'm actually after is info relating to EdVII through to early
QEII.

Ian
Forum: General Discussion March 24th 10, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 19
Posted By Ian Cox
Print Error on Back

On Mar 23, 2:36*am, "phantomm_1" wrote:
Greetings,

Here is front and back of a pair of Franklins.
Would this be considered a printing error on the back?

Forum: General Discussion February 17th 10, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian Cox
Need a Hole Puncher for Lighthouse 13 ring binder - addendum

On Feb 17, 1:57*am, Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
Presuming by "you", you are meaning TIM ...

Ian Cox found these unused words:

On Feb 16, 8:22*pm,...
Forum: General Discussion February 16th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian Cox
Need a Hole Puncher for Lighthouse 13 ring binder - addendum

On Feb 16, 8:22*pm, Sir F. A. Rien wrote:
This is a slightly different [and proprietary] multi slot system. Their
'standard' punch has only 11 perforators across its...
Forum: General Discussion January 19th 10, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 4
Posted By Ian Cox
Any ideas about this?

Some while ago I found this in amongst a quantity of Greek stamps.

I appreciate that it’s totally worthless but anybody any idea what
it’s for or where it came from.

The reverse is also shown and...
Forum: General Discussion January 17th 10, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Ian Cox
How do I post a picture?

I had a stamp that I couldn't identify, so I thought I,d post a
picture. However, it seems that this is a Usenet group and there's
no facility.

So how do you guys do it?

Ian
Forum: General Discussion November 23rd 09, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 6
Posted By Ian Cox
GB Machin id

On Nov 22, 4:48*pm, "Tony Vella" wrote:
http://cjoint.com/data/lwpSkqh0Xg.htm
Can anyone give me an issue date for the syncopated 50p grey, please? *I
cannot find it...
Forum: General Discussion September 24th 09, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 13
Posted By Ian Cox
Sierra Leone ~for the rail enthusiast.

On Sep 23, 8:52*pm, Blair wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:04*am, wrote:

Rodney

The postcard refers to British Railways ( ex-LMS ) "Jubilee"...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9