Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JeffP
Forum: Juke Boxes July 30th 15, 04:12 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By JeffP
Hi Tony, I remember a small door Black amp...

Hi Tony,

I remember a small door Black amp Rockola setup that I had a few years ago that would only play a few songs of an album when the entire album was requested, it would play 5 songs, put the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 22nd 15, 04:21 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By JeffP
Hi Tony, Yes after a battery failure you must...

Hi Tony, Yes after a battery failure you must remap all the CD's
Forum: Juke Boxes January 10th 15, 04:15 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JeffP
Hi... I have a mcc 61030703 from a 1987 to 1989...

Hi... I have a mcc 61030703 from a 1987 to 1989 antique apparatus cd gazelle that had rowe ami internals. It's attached to the cd carosel and is complete minus the CD player. I upgraded the carosel,...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 14, 07:38 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By JeffP
Rockola CD8 Black 280 Watt Amp 56180-1A

Hi All....

Well I'm past my battery problem, The Ni-Cd was the way to go for this S-5 setup Thanks Ron!

Now onto a new issue...

Initially at the beginning of every song played on any CD, The...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 5th 14, 08:48 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By JeffP
Latest update: My Lithium 3.6 V AA battery went...

Latest update:

My Lithium 3.6 V AA battery went from 3.66 v to 4.24 v in a matter of a few hours....

So I guess my PCB is charging this battery leading me to beleive that I need the Ni-Cd 3.6 V...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 5th 14, 05:45 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By JeffP
Update,,,,, I remotely mounted a AA size...

Update,,,,, I remotely mounted a AA size battery holder off of the rear of the PCB and put a 3.6 v Lithium battery in it and the memory was saved overnight...

My first battery tray I installed...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 4th 14, 01:11 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By JeffP
6/1/94 Series III Rockola Bubbler with S-5Control system and a overnight Memory probl

6/1/94 Series III Rockola Bubbler with S-5 Control system and a overnight Memory problem - Ni-Cd vs Lithium

Hi,

I just picked up a nice Rockola CD-8 Bubbler with black components off of...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 30th 14, 02:41 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By JeffP
There you go Darrell..... John's Jukes is right...

There you go Darrell.....

John's Jukes is right in your own backyard and has always been a Great source of knowledge to the people on this site as well as many other technical forums.... Highly...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 29th 14, 04:12 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By JeffP
Hi Darrell, It sounds like your Power Supply...

Hi Darrell,

It sounds like your Power Supply Board and your Mechanism Control Computer are working as expected So I would expect that your problem is in your Central Control Computer. What I would...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 26th 14, 01:55 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By JeffP
This info is very vague... Did you just get this...

This info is very vague... Did you just get this machine? Are all the CD's initialized? Has it worked for you in the past and is now not working? What was the sequeunce of events that took place...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 29th 13, 10:31 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By JeffP
Here’s an update….. With my new CD-WB Wallette...

Here’s an update…..

With my new CD-WB Wallette Field Service Manual and Parts Catalog and the following wiring diagram along with the following items purchased, I have been able to Successfully...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 24th 13, 05:35 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By JeffP
How do you hookup a Rowe AMI CD-WB Wallette Wallbox

I just won a used/refurbished Rowe AMI CD-WB Wallette Wallbox on Ebay for $89.00 This guy sells them on Ebay for $89.00 everyday...

From what I have found online, I think the following is correct...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 17th 13, 05:31 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By JeffP
I have used Bruce Wentworth A&B Jukebox...

I have used
Bruce Wentworth
A&B Jukebox Repair
56 Old County Rd.
Plaistow NH 03865
603-382-6272
for all the Antique Apparatus Rowe AMi components I have needed in the past. You can send him the...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 9th 13, 11:06 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By JeffP
I had the same problem just last week and I found...

I had the same problem just last week and I found out that all restaurant version (A&W) software for Rockola bubbler's use password 2335.

Both the orange & the yellow components alike ALL use this...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 8th 13, 12:03 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By JeffP
I just learned that all restaurant version...

I just learned that all restaurant version (A&W) software for rockola bubbler's use a main password of 2335.

Both the orange & the yellow components alike ALL use this same password of 2335. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 6th 13, 07:16 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By JeffP
2004 Yellow Component Rock-Ola CD8C A&W - How to reset passwords for level 2 and 3

Hi,

I just picked up a nice Bubbler off of craigslist. The story goes that this box was supposedly in a “Long Johns Silver” restaurant on Route 17 in NJ for 2 years before it went out of business...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 13, 10:25 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By JeffP
Thanks for the compliment Bill!

Thanks for the compliment Bill!
Forum: Juke Boxes February 5th 13, 10:17 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By JeffP
1954 Seeburg HF100R Cabinet Laminate Restoration Kits are here...

Hi,

Below is a photo of the 14 piece 1954 Seeburg HF100R Cabinet Laminate Restoration kit that I am currently producing... With one exception, All future kits will come with a glossy finish on the...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 3rd 13, 09:44 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By JeffP
Hey Vic... Sorry that there has not been any...

Hey Vic... Sorry that there has not been any helpful suggestions yet posted for you here on this forum... If you don't get any helpful suggestions soon, I'll come over one night with my V and VL...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 26th 13, 04:15 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By JeffP
Just an update.... I recently sold all of the...

Just an update....

I recently sold all of the laminate kits that I previously had available.

Today I picked up all the materials necessary for another batch of about 10 HF100R laminate...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 25th 13, 04:29 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By JeffP
I bought a K7 Micro Switch for about $6.00 from...

I bought a K7 Micro Switch for about $6.00 from the following Authorized Wurlitzer Distributor.
They most definitely will have your actuator arm as well.

Stableton Music
514 Hocking St.
Lancaster...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 13th 13, 06:35 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By JeffP
Hi, I mostly work on Seeburgs but I also have an...

Hi, I mostly work on Seeburgs but I also have an Antique Apparatus Gazelle CD from 1989 that I bought not playing. Give me a call at home 973 962-6654 and I can walk you thru the steps needed to get...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 10th 13, 12:16 AM
Replies: 27
Posted By JeffP
Thank you so much for the positive feedback Tim!...

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Tim!

I am so happy that you like it.

Please keep me in the loop for your quest in looking for an R and I will continue to look for an "R" for you as...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 5th 13, 07:54 PM
Replies: 27
Posted By JeffP
Hey Tim... Its in transit.... Scheduled...

Hey Tim... Its in transit....

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 01/10/2013, By End of Day

I sent you the UPS tracking numbers,

Let me know when it arrives :)
Forum: Juke Boxes December 20th 12, 04:45 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JeffP
1957 Seeburg KD200 Jukebox with Rotating Title Drum.

1957 Seeburg KD200 Jukebox with Rotating Title Drum.

The Record Mechanism has been thoroughly Cleaned, Lubed and Adjusted.
New set of Wheels/Casters

It has the following Brand New items (Provided...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41