Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.67 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 10, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg R-best needle and pick-up?

On Apr 3, 8:43�pm, Scottie
wrote:
MATT, I use a PICKERING replacement cartridge. �It has excellent dynamic
range, tracks well, and produces a rather...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 30th 10, 02:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg 222 selector problems

Try cleaning the contact block where the pins come in contact while
scanning. A flaky connection on the ground strip in the middle can
easily cause the random selection issue.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 12th 09, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Chicago Pheasant Run Prices/ Photos or Guerrich Prices Photos

On Nov 11, 10:18�am, psapinball wrote:
Hey Bill this is Bret from Oak Harbor. It is nice to meet you Pat. As
you know Bill, I have the NW Pinball & Gameroom Show that goes...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 10th 09, 01:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Chicago Pheasant Run Prices/ Photos or Guerrich Prices Photos

On Nov 9, 8:13�am, mailman4 wrote:
On Nov 9, 5:30�am, wrote:

On Nov 8, 9:51 am, mailman4 wrote:

On Nov 8, 7:22 am,...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 9th 09, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Chicago Pheasant Run Prices/ Photos or Guerrich Prices Photos

On Nov 8, 9:51�am, mailman4 wrote:
On Nov 8, 7:22�am, wrote:

On Nov 7, 9:22 am, mailman4 wrote:

Hey, it's winter time here...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 09, 03:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Chicago Pheasant Run Prices/ Photos or Guerrich Prices Photos

On Nov 7, 9:22�am, mailman4 wrote:
Hey, it's winter time here in Seattle and I'm hunkering down to order
parts and work on what I've already bought. Would really help to...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 12th 09, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
KD200 upgrade to 345-03D cart. Resistor Change help

On Mar 11, 10:01�pm, Brad K wrote:
Hi
I have a '57 KD200 with the redhead cartridge. �I just came across a
pickering 345-03D cartridge and swapped out the old...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 8th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
V 200 cancel switch

On Mar 7, 8:37�pm, wrote:
Hello I have acquired a �cancel switch and am wondering if anyone
knows where to tap into the harness for Seeburg V200. I do not want to
run...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 15th 08, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg V200, stepper problems

On Oct 15, 4:10�am, EmTee wrote:
I have been trying to figure out a problem with this thing, the letter
step will miss a step 50% of the time, the number step will miss
Forum: Juke Boxes August 17th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg CV Extension Speaker Polarity

Hello,
For the first time ever, I am finally installing an extra two speakers
to my Seeburg VL. They are placed in another room, away from the
jukebox. I am using some generic Radio Shack 70 volt...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 1st 07, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 484 picks up every record

On Jul 31, 9:23?am, Jeremy Agema wrote:
On Jul 30, 7:07 pm, wrote:

We have an old Rockola 484 in our shop. Got everything running, with
exception...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 1st 07, 02:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

On Jul 30, 7:07 pm, wrote:

We have an old Rockola 484 in our shop. Got everything running, with
exception...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 31st 07, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Rockola 484 picks up every record

We have an old Rockola 484 in our shop. Got everything running, with
exception that it will not stop picking up and playing records. When
you turn the power on, the magazine makes a couple...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13