Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: freeplayer
Forum: Juke Boxes May 10th 11, 08:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By freeplayer
Defective Seeburg Red Head Cartridge Needles

On May 10, 1:20*pm, John Robertson wrote:
Frederick Camporeale wrote:
I recently rebuilt both the amp and selection receiver on a Seeburg
Model JL. *The Jukebox had the...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 28th 11, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By freeplayer
Tech: Seeburg 100JL Amp HFMA1-L6 Resistor Wiring

New guy on the block here, need some help with R48, combo value pale
blue ceramic resistor, mounted on the tube side of the amp between 5U4
and 6L6.

I have a reading on the 2500 but dead on 25K,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2