Rowe AMI CD100 Problems by [email protected]
Sorry to keep posting here, but you folks are the pros and I am a newbie that needs help I still can not get this jukebox to work right. I know the problem has something to do the fact, that when you turn the machine on it starts to look for a CD, and plucks one from the carousel, puts it back, and...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:19 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
10 868 Juke Boxes