Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ananias
Forum: Pens & Pencils July 5th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 24
Posted By Ananias
Just want to clear some stuff up

One of the funniest of the week on fountainhennetwork:

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=68344&view=findpost&p=660465

Tap....tap.....tap....look at the murky response to...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 05:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 98
Posted By Ananias
FPN Dip**** of the Month: Gerry! (or Being a Guest in Gerry's********!")

Oh Dear Lord,

I agree with you on most....but I dont think it will go own the
tubes....I just think it has gotten as close as it could get to being
a good, useful and knowledge based web forum for...
Forum: Pens & Pencils June 28th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Replies: 98
Posted By Ananias
Lies from an FPN'er!

I dont know the guy below any better than I know you....which is to
say not at all. But below is a quote from a thread that was started by
Andy A. and then ceremoniously ended by this guy. The...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3