Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Grojohn
Forum: Juke Boxes March 15th 12, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Grojohn
SS160 repair help - picks every record

Hi Rob,

Box is fixed. You were right on the money. Poor contact on the RCA
plug, clean and
slightly squeeze the shell to make better contact.

The right amp needs repair also, it is working , but...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 14th 12, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Grojohn
SS160 repair help - picks every record

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the info. I will post my results. This box has never been
rebuilt.

John
Forum: Juke Boxes March 11th 12, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Grojohn
SS160 repair help - picks every record

Hi all,

Gonna try to help a friend repair his SS160 jukebox. He says it picks
every record. I d/l the manual from the arcade boneyard...

John
Forum: Juke Boxes August 25th 11, 11:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Grojohn
Seeburg HF100R for sale in Northwest Indiana $600

pics he

http://home.comcast.net/~carniello/hf100r/hf100r.htm
Forum: Juke Boxes August 9th 11, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Grojohn
Seeburg HF100R for sale in Northwest Indiana $600

Box fell over, no dome glass, will need side glasses also. Missing
amp. Nice chrome. Was a nice box before it took a dump! Email me if
interested and I will send picks.

carniello at comcast dot net.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 9th 10, 01:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Grojohn
Anyone selling Rock-ola remote speakers ?

On May 27, 10:55*am, mailman4 wrote:
I'm in Seattle WA and am a buyer of *Rock-ola remote jukebox speakers.
I'd even be interested in any trim pieces for any Jukebox speakers...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 30th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

Ok,

Just discovered something else. If I take the write-in line to a 18k
resistor then ground and manually engage the subtract solenoid, I get
10 vdc across the resistor. Again, if the circuit is...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 30th 10, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

Ok, still troubleshooting this write in problem.

The battery test works, it will read out perfect!

The wipe on the subtract solenoid works, when I hold it in I get
-19vdc on the write-in line.

I...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 25th 10, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

You measured this at the exact time you made a selection?

I had to hold the subtract solenoid in on the credit unit to see the
voltage otherwise my meter would just flash too quick to see.

John
Forum: Juke Boxes May 21st 10, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

I just discovered somemore info:

Ok, I had 18 vdc across the tormat memory. Using ohms law, I figured I
have 189.7mA
going into the selected toroid.

Question:
Does anyone know what current total...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 19th 10, 11:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

Update:

Seems like my circuit through the RCSU1 is ok.

I checked the resistance of all my resistors on the TEU board (pulled
one leg off), guess what;
there are about 16 of them out of...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 17th 10, 04:04 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

On May 16, 8:00*pm, John Robertson wrote:
Grojohn wrote:
Im wondering if a weak OA2 tube could cause my write in problem. One
of them does not glow very bright. I do not...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 16th 10, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

Im wondering if a weak OA2 tube could cause my write in problem. One
of them does not glow very bright. I do not have a read problem as the
battery test works...

John
Forum: Juke Boxes May 15th 10, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Grojohn
Write in problem: Seeburg L-100

I have a write in problem.

I have the manual, but the tests are for models 101,161, and 201. My
TEU board and RCSU1 board have the same test points, so I think the
tests are will work.

Ok, Test B...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 3rd 10, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Grojohn
Anyone order tubes from this place: http://www.vacuumtubes.net/

Anyone order tubes from this place:
http://www.vacuumtubes.net/

Looks like good prices...

John
Forum: Juke Boxes April 28th 10, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Grojohn
Help! replacing molded paper capacitors

On Apr 28, 9:44*am, Ken Layton wrote:
The 630 volt ones will be fine in most applications. If you need 1000
volt and up then you might need the "Orange drop" or "Orange...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 28th 10, 11:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Grojohn
Help! replacing molded paper capacitors

On Apr 27, 10:56*pm, Ken Layton wrote:
Use "metalized polyester film" and "metalized polypropylene film"
types. Generally they are yellow colored tubular units with axial
Forum: Juke Boxes April 28th 10, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Grojohn
Help! replacing molded paper capacitors

what type of capacitors whould i use when the old ones are molded
paper style?
I sure i'm not suppose to use electrolitic, I guess just ceramic
ones...

Grojohn
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19