Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Harry Smith
Forum: Coins July 5th 08, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 37
Posted By Harry Smith
Do the flip-flop with Barack NOT!

tony cooper wrote in
:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 06:36:18 -0700 (PDT), Voltronicus
wrote:

On...
Forum: Coins March 27th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Harry Smith
FA: Lots of Gold, A Platinum Set and A Little Silver

This week's auctions include U.S. Gold Eagles (sets and individual coins),
a Canadian platinum set and a couple of silver Kennedy halves. Here's a
link:

http://tinyurl.com/2whxd7

Thanks for...
Forum: Coins March 12th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Harry Smith
FA: U.S. Proof Gold Eagle Sets

Gretings,

This week and next we are offering most years of the U.S. Proof Gold
Eagles. Here is a link:

http://tinyurl.com/2uptgh

That link accesses our Auctiva Storefront. Clicking on any item...
Forum: Coins March 7th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Harry Smith
FA: Silver Lots on eBay

Greetings,

This week we have U.S. coin silver lots on eBay (and one platinum proof
set). These are $.99 openings and will close Sunday evening. Some of the
lots are still at $.99, so there are...
Forum: Coins February 25th 08, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.collecting.coins
Replies: 0
Posted By Harry Smith
FA: Platinum U.S. Eagle Sets and Canadian Wildlife Sets

If you like platinum you might want to check out this week's auctions of
Canadian Platinum Wildlife set (tiny mintages) and U.S. Platinum Eagle sets
on eBay. Here's the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5