Rockola princess 1493 by [email protected]
I just bought a princess juke 1493 not working. The grabber was over the turntable. The turntable was spinning. I cleaned the mechanism under the turntable and the grabber returned to the magazine and loaded and put away records properly until it stored itself and the magazine returned to it...
Today 03:54 AM
by John Robertson Go to last post
7 23 Juke Boxes
Seeburg HF100R by Kevin Dami
Hi Group, Just took the jukebox out of 30 years of heated storage. It's the Seeburg HF100R. Was restored 30+ years ago. Thinking about selling this cream puff. Does any have an idea of the marketing price and a good website to seel these awesome jukeboxes?
Yesterday 07:20 PM
by Kevin Dami Go to last post
0 9 Juke Boxes
Wurlitzer OMT - Disc will not spin - help please!! by [email protected]
Hi there! We moved our UK based 240v Wurlitzer OMT via container and ship to the USA and power it through a Sayas AT-800 transformer and everything seems to power up and operate fine. Except that the disc when seated will not spin and therefore not play. I have tried many CD's and same result. I...
Yesterday 06:29 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 34 Juke Boxes