Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes April 10th 18, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
TECH: Bad transformer on my Seeburg 100J WSR7-L5 needreplacement or compatible

On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 11:45:15 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi All,

My question is this: Since I am not going to be using a wall box, I do not need all the outputs of the...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 2nd 17, 02:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg LPC1

Dave, if the mech runs at 33 and the relay pulls in it is unlikely that the plug is the problem.

-Did you replace the large 4mfd cap? Most people use another oil filled cap, I used 4, 1mfd mylar...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 30th 17, 11:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg LPC1

Dave, does the relay in the speed unit pull in when a 45 mounts?

If so, the problem is either defective power supply in the speed unit or transistors.

if the relay does not pull in, the problem is...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 29th 17, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeberg VL200 Question

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 1:44:56 PM UTC-5, Arthur Dent wrote:
Just replaced the 2050 tube at V2-Trip.
Is there some resister or capacitor that commonly causes that tube to fail?
Forum: Juke Boxes February 19th 17, 11:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
How much to restore

First off -DO NOT TURN IT ON...unless you bought it restored electronically.. All old electronics must be properly serviced before it can be operated safely.

I've owned three V-VL's. the...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 23rd 17, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg Q 160 WOn't stop scanning, stuck on scan.

Jake, the first step is to become familiar with the machine's assemblies. The unit that controls scanning are the two coils shown...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 23rd 16, 09:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
AMI F-120

Norm, here is the schematic for the F. As you can see, the output from the transformer goes right to a bridge rect. The output should be approx 28 volts Dc...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7