Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 19th 19, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Seeburg SCD-1; whole or parts

On Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 10:25:32 AM UTC-6, wrote:
If you still have this jukebox, I'd be interested in the PCD that controls the music sequenced lights. Thanks,...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 19th 19, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FS: Seeburg SCD-1; whole or parts

If you still have this jukebox, I'd be interested in the PCD that controls the music sequenced lights. Thanks, Brian
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 19, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg SCD, SCD1, SCD1B WORKING parts for sale

Do you have the AVM-1000 visualizer and if so what is your price?
thanks,
Brian
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 19, 02:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg LPC1 - question about replacing caps

Hi Dawn, I've done a rebuild on one of these Jukeboxes only one time and it was some years ago. As I recall that is an AC capacitor and therefore it isn't polarized but I can't recall for sure....
Forum: Juke Boxes March 28th 19, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg AVM-1000

Hi group, jukebox is a Seeburg Laser Music CD jukebox. Music sequenced lights just suddenly stopped working for no reason known. Everything else seems to be working fine with jukebox. I removed the...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 4th 18, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg MA1-L6 Amp From Trashcan 147 - T3 Transformer Substitution

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:50:22 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/04/02 10:08 AM, wrote:
Hello all,
I'm looking at Hammond Manufacturing's audio output...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 2nd 18, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Seeburg MA1-L6 Amp From Trashcan 147 - T3 Transformer Substitution

Hello all,
I'm looking at Hammond Manufacturing's audio output transformers attempting to find a replacement for T3 #300030 on the schematic. Anyone have any experience in this area? I am also...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7