Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B14
Forum: Autographs July 8th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By B14
Attack of the Clones list done

"Sue H" wrote in message
I've completed my Attack of the Clones list of extras/scratch and
dents... if anyone is interested...
Forum: Autographs July 2nd 08, 08:59 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By B14
Mindset of sellers; disturbing; forgery

"Mr Black" wrote in message

what was that old 80's song ?

oh yeah...
TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS

Forum: Autographs July 2nd 08, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 11
Posted By B14
Mindset of sellers; disturbing; forgery

"Sue H" wrote in message
Ok so I have my Ebay searches always on the lookout for certain
signatures and when they pop up...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By B14
Value of autographs

wrote in message
are you retarded?

On Jun 24, 12:58 pm,...
Forum: Autographs June 25th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 13
Posted By B14
Value of autographs

"Stoatgobbler" wrote in message
Hi there,

Is it acceptable on this ng to ask what an indicative value of...
Forum: Autographs June 19th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 2
Posted By B14
American Music Fest lineup

"Sue H" wrote in message
Every year the biggest annual music event takes place here in VA
Beach, and the shows are free...
Forum: Autographs June 17th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 10
Posted By B14
Stan Winston dies at 62

"Bob" wrote in message
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Hollywood special-effects maestro Stan
Forum: Autographs June 16th 08, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 4
Posted By B14
fakes; things to look for

"Sue H" wrote in message
Well I did some surfing on Ebay just for the heck of it (not really
buying there these days) and...
Forum: Autographs June 13th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Replies: 7
Posted By B14
Be careful

"Sue H" wrote in message
Even on the MLB.com site (auctions) endorsed by Becketts (and they are
the ones who mailed the item...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9