Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KIR
Forum: Juke Boxes February 12th 11, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By KIR
Price Check: Rockola 1738 Stepper (Tempo, Empress)

Wondering what the going rate is for an untested Rockola 1738
stepper. I believe this is for the 120-select Tempo models and
Empress model. It is blue and was supposedly intended to go with...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 8th 10, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By KIR
Wurlitzer 1900 Disassembly/Restoration Pics

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the disassembly/
restoration of a Wurlitzer 1900. I'm particularly interested in
disassembly and stripdown of the cabinet to re-finish, apply new...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 12th 10, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By KIR
Transporting a Wurlitzer 1100 on its back?

I might be picking up a Wurlitzer 1100 in my small SUV. What needs to
locked down and/or tightened to ensure the jukebox makes it home
safely? Thanks in advance.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 10th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By KIR
Rockola Tempo 1468 Cabinet Restoration

Just picked one of these up, and the cabinet has some water/moisture
damage. Overall, it's relatively solid, but the top layer of plywood
is lifting off/warped in some areas. In some areas around...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 18th 09, 06:18 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By KIR
Wurl. 2304 Turntable Motor

The turntable motor on my Wurlitzer 2304 randomly stopped working this
week. Any clue what may have caused this (other than a bad motor)?
Also, I have a working turntable motor out of a Wurlitzer...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5