Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ralphael
Forum: General Discussion January 3rd 08, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralphael
(RCSD) Carriacou where R U ???

On Jan 3, 5:26*am, wrote:
On 2 Jan, 21:42, Ralphael wrote:

There is a stamp in Grenada
Grenadines that might possible be the one I am...
Forum: General Discussion January 3rd 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralphael
(RCSD) Carriacou where R U ???

On Jan 2, 4:45*pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Jan 2, 3:42 pm, Ralphael wrote:

2005 Scott catalog, volume 1, A-B index lists Carriacou as:
Forum: General Discussion January 2nd 08, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralphael
(RCSD) Carriacou where R U ???

2005 Scott catalog, volume 1, A-B index lists Carriacou as:
451, Vol 2, Vol 4, Vol 5, Vol 6...Well page 451 is 1999 Argentina.
Volume 2, C-F index lists: 451, Vol 1, Vol 4, Vol 5, Vol 6.
Well again,...
Forum: General Discussion December 15th 07, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralphael
US 2523c Mt. Rushmore

I just bought on ebay a pair of the US 2523c Mt. Rushmore stamps,
$9.95 plus shipping.
Scott lists a mint single at $5.00.
Now another dealer offers a USED 2523c for $140.00. There are...
Forum: General Discussion December 15th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Ralphael
GB Smilers Sheets

On Dec 15, 4:12 am, "Victor Manta" wrote:
"Ralphael" wrote in message

Forum: General Discussion December 14th 07, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 8
Posted By Ralphael
GB Smilers Sheets

On Dec 14, 5:11 am, "Steve" wrote:
Is it just me or is the issue of Smiler's sheets getting out of hand?

It seems that every Tom, Dick and Harry is now jumping on the...
Forum: General Discussion December 4th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralphael
New French Marianne

On Dec 3, 4:08 pm, "bc92" wrote:
Ralphael a écrit :

My online dealer has two new Marianne booklets listed.
Unfortunately he only shows the cover. I would...
Forum: General Discussion December 3rd 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralphael
New French Marianne

My online dealer has two new Marianne booklets listed. Unfortunately
he only shows the cover. I would like to know if these are new stamps
or just new booklet covers.

Thanks,

Ralphal, the OLD one
Forum: General Discussion November 27th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Ralphael
measuring stamps

On Nov 26, 9:25 pm, wrote:
On 27 Nov, 00:37, "news.knology.net" wrote:

Lets say the desc. says 21x36mm for the stamp "size".
Do you measure...
Forum: General Discussion November 26th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralphael
(RCSD) Hong Kong cancel (Blair)

On Nov 26, 12:56 am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:
On Nov 25, 11:25 pm, "Blair (TC)" wrote:

On Nov 25, 4:14 pm, Ralphael ...
Forum: General Discussion November 25th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralphael
Hong Kong cancel (Blair)

Blair, could you enlighten me about IS cancel on a Hong Kong stamp?

Thanks,

Ralphael, the OLD one
Forum: General Discussion November 25th 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 2
Posted By Ralphael
(RCSD) Hologram-Stamped Envelope Not Catalogued?

On Nov 25, 2:08 pm, SkySea wrote:
The Scott Catalog lists a 32-cent pre-stamped envelope as U639. The
stamp is a hologram of an astronaut and a platform in orbit above
Forum: General Discussion November 24th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 18
Posted By Ralphael
(RCSD) Ebay query.

On Nov 24, 11:48 am, Alan wrote: