Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Coinopwarehouse
Forum: Juke Boxes June 21st 11, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Is this worth it?

On Jun 20, 3:04*pm, jogojoe wrote:
I am trying to decide if a model 1458 Rock-Ola in almost new condition
is worth the $2200 asking price. The box is all original and...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 1st 10, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
FS: 10 Rowe AMI A and B CD jukeboxes $375 each at Coinopwarehouse in Maryland

Clean working boxes from a route that was upgraded to internet boxes.
Working and most have some CDs already in them. Located in
Gaithersburg, Maryland if interested. Call 703-801-1459 or email...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 16th 10, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Looking for wurlitzer "woodies" in the south

On Apr 13, 5:31*pm, ken brown
wrote:
Anyone know where I might find an early Wurlitzer woody...something
like
a P-10, P-12, P-30, W312, or W412...within...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 12th 10, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Rock-ola Locks, Manual, Schematics, WHATEVER for a 1494/1484/403

On Feb 11, 12:05*pm, Ken Layton wrote:
You should be able to get what you need atwww.victoryglass.com

I have six of those jukeboxes for sale at my shop, all unrestored, so
if...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 10, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Wurlitzer 2000

On Jan 7, 12:39*am, John Robertson wrote:
paul chappell wrote:
hi,

Does anyone know where i can get a 5-10-25 slug rejector for the 2000
wurlitzer, i *do have the...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 8th 09, 12:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
FS: 3 Seeburg L jukeboxes $750 each at COW in MD

Nice looking machines, one has already been recapped so an easy
restoration. Pictures at www.facebook.com/coinopwarehouse and email
me if interested. Thanks!
Forum: Juke Boxes September 26th 09, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
FS: Working nice Wurlitzer 850 $14200 at COW in MD

Out of a home, looks beautiful with original plastics and all correct
coin equipment. Email me if interested. Thanks! Lloyd
Forum: Juke Boxes August 10th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
WTB: Collections restored or unrestored of pre 1962 jukeboxes by COWin Maryland

I am looking to buy any quantity of restored and unrestored jukeboxes,
nationwide, pre 1962. Email me if you have stuff for sale, or know of
machines we can buy. We are located in Maryland. Email...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 18th 09, 01:36 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
WTB: Gabels, Capehart and prewar AMI jukebox, any condition

I am looking to buy Gabels, Capehart and prewar AMI jukeboxes, and any
other very early wooden 78 RPM jukeboxes. If you have anything you
are interested in selling, or a lead on one, please contact...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 17th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
QS:Seeburg juke

On Jul 17, 11:23*am, "
wrote:
Looking at picking up a Jukebox and need some help in deciding on it.
Let's assume not working/rough shape and I...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 8th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
FS: Wurlitzer 750 $3300 at COW in Maryland

Picture on the coinopwarehouse facebook page along with some other
machines I have for sale. Email me if interested. Thanks! Lloyd
Forum: Juke Boxes January 23rd 09, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Toms Zone

I emailed Tom about it and he is aware of the problem. He is still
accumulating numbers but doesn't update the website. At some point he
plans to write some of the history of jukeboxes. He is...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 27th 08, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Just picked up a B on ebay $575

I bought one at the monthly Auction Games Sales auction last month for
$225, and there were a couple of hundred registered bidders, all for
coin op stuff. They seem to have dramatically dropped in...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 12th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Market Value Of Rockola Harley Davidson Jukebox

If it is the one on Craiglist for $1800 you should buy it!

chris wrote:
Any estimates on a market value of a 15 year old home use only Harley
Davidson Rockola 100 CD jukebox be?
Thanks for any...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 23rd 08, 01:54 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
What should i offer for this

Under $1000. I can't get $1500 for decent complete originals.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 27th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Can someone identify what juke this old backglass goes to?

It sounds like the lower glass for a Rockola Telephone Music box that
looked similar to a Commando or Spectravox, but was never put into
production. I had a ton of them a few years back. Bill...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 28th 07, 08:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Wurlitzer 1800 Value?

I am getting $3000 for complete original non working ones from my
buyers in Europe, so I think a wholesale in the US is easily in the
$2000 to $2500 range.
Forum: Juke Boxes October 18th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Wurlitzer 2510 Price Question

On Oct 18, 1:28 pm, Thomas Teeter wrote:
On Oct 18, 8:08 am, Terry S wrote:

On Oct 17, 12:52 pm, Thomas Teeter ...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 23rd 07, 01:11 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Wanted: 1957 Wurlitzer 2100 Jukebox

We all want one. Why not post what you are willing to pay? In other
words, Nimko who is here on the group regularly will pay $8500 for a
nice one, so what do you want to pay?
Forum: Juke Boxes July 8th 07, 06:14 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Price Check Seeburg DS 160

Part it out! The ear speakers go great on ebay, and you will get more
than the machine as a whole. I just sold a good AY on ebay this week
for $299.
Forum: Juke Boxes June 13th 07, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
Wurlitzer Peacock

I found a Wurlitzer 430 speaker this week, admittedly in horrible
shape, but their asking price was $110. The deals are out there. It
is now sitting at my shop so it does happen.
Forum: Juke Boxes March 21st 07, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
kinda dead here isn't it?

When we do post Johns Jukes seems to feel it is boorish and only he
can promote his business.
Forum: Juke Boxes March 17th 07, 02:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 11
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
there are misspelled juke boxes on ebay (motive)

Ken, you are right. If you buy through a link I know in many cases
ebay gives 50% of the final value fee on anything purchased. This is
done through a lot of other websites and is pretty profitable.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 27th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
AMI Jukebox Value

I would try and be in it around $200 or $250 as they aren't too
desirable.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 27th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By Coinopwarehouse
FS: PARTS FOR ROWE CD-100-F

How can it be new when it is a 10 year old machine or more?

On Jan 25, 12:33 pm, "MARK" wrote:
Im parting out a New Rowe CD-100-F Jukebox that was crushed by a
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43