Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: toucanf16
Forum: Juke Boxes August 13th 19, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By toucanf16
TECH: seeburg 201 mech rejects immediately after tone arm setsdown on record

That's a common problem usually solved by cleaning and lubricating the clutch mechanism (not an easy task). The 60+ year old grease gets gummed up and the clutch doesn't cycle properly.
Forum: Juke Boxes August 29th 16, 08:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By toucanf16
WTB Seeburg SEP1 Encore

I still looking and have a pile of cash. Someone, please let theirs go!
Forum: Juke Boxes July 14th 16, 10:24 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By toucanf16
WTB Seeburg SEP1 Encore

Another bump for my WTB ad. I responded two to a guy who had one, but haven't heard back from him in almost a week.

Someone must have an Encore out there. Let's turn it into cash for you and a new...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 9th 16, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By toucanf16
WTB Seeburg SEP1 Encore

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 4:40:39 PM UTC+8, toucanf16 wrote:
Wanted... Seeburg SEP1 Encore. This is the home version of Seeburg's BMS1000 player. I will pay top dollar for one.

I know these...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 16, 09:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By toucanf16
WTB Seeburg SEP1 Encore

Wanted... Seeburg SEP1 Encore. This is the home version of Seeburg's BMS1000 player. I will pay top dollar for one.
Forum: Juke Boxes May 22nd 15, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By toucanf16
seeburg Q question

The Q could be purchased with a stereo or mono amp. The AQ had the auto speed unit (ASU1) to play 33 1/3 RPM records.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 16th 14, 03:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By toucanf16
Stern Seeburg VMC Video Music Center Jukebox

On Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:15:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I've got a friend with a home use only VMC jukebox, no burn-in and works fine. I'm not really into jukeboxes, anyone have...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 16th 14, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By toucanf16
Stern Seeburg VMC Video Music Center Jukebox

On Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:15:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I've got a friend with a home use only VMC jukebox, no burn-in and works fine. I'm not really into jukeboxes, anyone have...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 1st 10, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By toucanf16
Wurlitzer Teledisc

I have one! I got it a couple of years ago from the original owners
in KY. Great conversation piece and coveted addition to my collection!
Forum: Juke Boxes August 21st 09, 08:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By toucanf16
Wurlitzer 810 stand

Where can I get a reproduction Wurlitzer 810 stand? I know Victory
Glass has them, but does anyone have information on other sources? I
believe they're manufactured in Europe. Thanks.
Forum: Juke Boxes February 25th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By toucanf16
Seeburg VL stepper ??

On Feb 25, 12:50*am, "Van Egdom - Thys"
wrote:
hi,
I want to buy a unrestored seeburg vl. The only thing missing in the box is the stepper. Do i need this stepper to...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 13th 09, 10:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By toucanf16
Victory Glass dome glass Rocola model 1493

Sure sounds like they stand behind the product. Guess the glass
swelled up! Seriously, I wish I could help, this is a great community
and it's unfortunate VG won't stand behind their [expensive]...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 29th 09, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 5
Posted By toucanf16
V/VL200 cabinet lid support rod

On Jan 28, 3:08*pm, indy-gus wrote:
You're welcome. *Have you tried the Jukebox Junkman yet?

No. *Thanks for the tip.

Have you tried Bill Butterfield...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 20th 09, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By toucanf16
Toms Zone

Hope they get this fixed. His site is [was] great. My computer is
still in the shop for the virus caught from his site.
Forum: Juke Boxes January 19th 09, 01:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By toucanf16
Toms Zone

Is anyone having problems with www.TomsZone.com ? I use his site all
the time for jukebox information, but google says his site may harm
your computer.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 25th 08, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By toucanf16
Wurlitzer 1989 OMT Vinyl 45 Remote Control Wanted

I have one I use with my Teledisc. Send me of of those programable
universal remotes and I can program it with my working remote.

Matt
Forum: Juke Boxes July 25th 08, 10:30 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By toucanf16
Whats my jukebox worth? I'm looking to sell it

On Jul 24, 6:51 pm, "John P. Dayhuff" wrote:
1972 Seeburg Matador, looks pretty good, works good. Sounds fine with
decent quality records. I really need to sell this...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 13th 08, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By toucanf16
Rockola 1464

I have the high range covered! I bought one, perfect original. I
just have to rebuild the amp. Chrome, buttons, finish were all in
perfect condition. I paid $2300, felt like I got a fair...
Forum: Juke Boxes April 9th 08, 10:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By toucanf16
WTB Jukebox CD Wallmount kind near PA

On Apr 8, 5:19*pm, derek wrote:
Please email me if you have one for sale
thx
derek

Seems like nearly all the NSM wallmounts I see on eBay are in the...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 24th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By toucanf16
eBay, is this legit?

Is this legitimate?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wurlitzer-2000-Jukebox-Restored_W0QQitemZ170143049943QQihZ007QQcategoryZ13721QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No feedback, no reserve, limited pictures,...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 24th 07, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By toucanf16
Confused - Seeburg V200 Redhead cartridge replace for best sound?

I'd like to hear from someone who's tried the new Vern Tisdale
cartridge. I visited him a couple of years back when he was
developing it. I know he's put a lot of work in the cartridge. Matt
Forum: Juke Boxes August 13th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By toucanf16
Johnny Rockets wall boxes

I'll bet its some computer based MP3 player.
Matt
Forum: Juke Boxes July 31st 07, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By toucanf16
Digital Frontend for Older Jukeboxes

There's no one at that link.
Forum: Juke Boxes July 26th 07, 11:22 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By toucanf16
Price Check & Info on - AMI H series (1957)

I have a nice original H-200 that's kinda orange, I think the paint
probably aged a bit from exposure. The unexposed areas are a cream
color.

Matt

the On Jul 26, 1:31 am, (Ken...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32