Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dohh[_3_]
Forum: Baseball May 1st 09, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
1950-1980 baseball FS (raw: good prices!)

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY! Prices realized,and then
discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED...
Forum: Baseball September 9th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
Mantle,Ryan,Rose,Banks singles/inserts cheap

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

SCANS AVAILABLE!! LOWERED PRICES IN 2008!!! Prices realized,and then
discounted, from recent 2008 SCD...
Forum: Baseball May 5th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
BLOWOUT: BASEBALL INSERTS '93-'05

SCANS AVAILABLE!
NEWER,LOWER PRICES LISTED BELOW… Prices realized,and then discounted,
from recent 2008 SCD annual.
************
Here is a list of different baseball inserts for sale, WELL BELOW...
Forum: Baseball May 5th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
'81-'96 NICE DEALS: BASEBALL SETS NM-M ;COMPLETE

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
Prices realized,and then discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.
For those of you starting out on the challenge of updating or completing
sets;from...
Forum: Baseball May 5th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
NICE DEALS! OPC CARDS/SETS 75-88

Hi and thanks for looking!
Here is a complete list of ALL OPC singles and sets I have left,their
condition,and their present (2008 SCD annual),
full book value. LMK which of the cards and/or sets...
Forum: Baseball May 4th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
1970-1980 BASEBALL SINGLES FS CHEAP

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!! Prices realized,and then
discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.
COLLECTORS LOOK HERE!!!
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS FROM...
Forum: Baseball May 4th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
1951-1969 BASEBALL SINGLES FS CHEAP

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY! Prices realized,and then
discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.
NOTE: THIS IS A RECENTLY UPDATED LIST;NEW CARDS/ITEMS FROM 1950-1969
HAVE BEEN...
Forum: Baseball May 4th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
RYAN,MANTLE,ROSE,BANKS SINGLES/INSERTS FS

SCANS AVAILABLE!! LOWERED PRICES IN 2008!!! Prices realized,and then
discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.
*********************
!!!!!!!!LOOK!!!ALL ROSE,BANKS,MANTLE AND RYAN CARDS LISTED...
Forum: Baseball April 11th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
1975-1988 OPC SETS/SINGLES:SELLING AT GOOD PRICES!

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

Hi and thanks for looking!
Here is a complete list of ALL OPC singles and sets I have left,their
condition,and their present (2008 SCD annual),
full...
Forum: Baseball April 11th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
1970-1980 BASEBALL SINGLES/ITEMS AT GOOD PRICES

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!! Prices realized,and then
discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.
COLLECTORS LOOK HERE!!!
NOTE: THIS IS A...
Forum: Baseball April 11th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Replies: 0
Posted By dohh[_3_]
1950 -1969 BASEBALL SINGLES AT GOOD PRICES