Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: paul chappell
Forum: Juke Boxes April 1st 10, 08:11 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By paul chappell
Wurlitzer 255 stepper

does anyone know if i can use a 255 stepper on a 1900 wurlitzer with a 5207,
I believe the 5205 would work better?

thanks paul
Forum: Juke Boxes January 9th 10, 10:17 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By paul chappell
john, I will make it a long term project, as i...

john,

I will make it a long term project, as i dont have time at moment, will keep looking and make it a last resort...you never know

thanks again for your help
Forum: Juke Boxes January 8th 10, 10:09 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By paul chappell
John, thanks again for your help. I do have the...

John,

thanks again for your help. I do have the rejector on its own which i believe i bought from you a while back or Vernon Tisdale. Like you say it is the assembly brackets and coin switch...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 10, 09:12 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By paul chappell
john, thanks for reply... do you think you have...

john,

thanks for reply... do you think you have those particular to this machine as they are "unique" in that they have brackets attached as a modification,

thanks Paul
Forum: Juke Boxes January 7th 10, 09:07 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By paul chappell
ok thanks coin-op i will keep looking, its the...

ok thanks coin-op i will keep looking, its the brackets added on by wurlitzer that seem to be the problem, i did see the recent ones at $1200 afterwards on ebay they must have sold in a...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 6th 10, 05:03 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By paul chappell
Wurlitzer 2000

hi,

Does anyone know where i can get a 5-10-25 slug rejector for the 2000 wurlitzer, i do have the 50 cent one, i keep missing them when they come
up on ebay....about once a year!

Also I have a...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6