Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Don Lanway
Forum: Juke Boxes December 2nd 07, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Don Lanway
Opinions on Rowe jukebox

The CD players are usually non-working and not worth messing with, otherwise
these are great machines, rock solid reliable, good sound.

Cheers,

Lanway

wrote in...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 24th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Don Lanway
1972 seeburg value check

Here in the Northwest, $300-$400

"acefree" wrote in message
1972 seeburg olympian 160.
works. average...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 28th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Don Lanway
need help with a 52 seeburg M100C

OUCH

wrote in message
all right forget it... I got the thing playing with help from a very
nice guy at Victory...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 6th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Don Lanway
Seeburg 3W-1 wallbox fs.

As I'm cleaning out most of my leftover jukes and parts, I will offer the
odd bit here. In case someone wants a 3W-1 wallbox, I have one that I
believe is from the war years. No chrome, just remants...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 3rd 07, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Don Lanway
Jukeboxes for sale in Spokane, WA

Spotted these ads on Craigslist, looks like some good deals.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/clt/386911716.html

http://spokane.craigslist.org/clt/384547236.html
Forum: Juke Boxes July 8th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Don Lanway
Price Check Seeburg DS 160

Portland, Oregon. Been looking for a fairly nice DS with ears for myself.
Sold a couple over the years, would like a keeper. Let me know where you
are, and/or if you'll ship if you decide to sell at...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 16th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Don Lanway
FS. Seeburg Bubbler CD player

A Seeburg bubbler that's not working for $4600???? take a zero off maybe...
these things are not that rare, and are essentially an SCD-1.

No offense, but if you look around a little I think you...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 22nd 07, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 16
Posted By Don Lanway
kinda dead here isn't it?

Radios were a consumer commodity, every house or apartment had one, or more,
back before TV. Jukeboxes were one to a bar or diner, and lasted several
years in service. Also, you can probably store...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 1st 06, 04:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 9
Posted By Don Lanway
Seeburg AY160

What it cost and what it's worth are often miles apart.... you could try to
get $2K for a real gem, but usually the buyers will only go around a grand,
no matter how nice it is.
The last really...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 14th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 47
Posted By Don Lanway
HUGE Warehouse Cleanout Sale (bowlers,jukes,arcade,parts)

There's a few nuggets in there, especially for us jukebox guys... no real
gems, but some good parts, and a few machines I'd take home if they were
almost free.

THEN, I'd light the place on fire, and...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 29th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By Don Lanway
Jukebox Bubblers?

You can get it pretty much anywhere...

http://secure.sciencecompany.com/Glycerin-1pt--P6369C670.aspx

Mineral oil might also work....

"Scott Hildenbrand" ...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 28th 06, 06:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 14
Posted By Don Lanway
Jukebox Bubblers?

No, what you need is the clear liquid glycerin that they fill high pressure
gauges with... that stuff lasts forever.

"Skenny" skenny@high_streamDOTnet wrote in...
Forum: Juke Boxes August 28th 06, 06:16 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Don Lanway
Help on Seeburg Laser Music SCD-1

I bought and sold several of these a few years back, the Sony player is
almost always in need of repair. Of course parts and service are almost
impossible to find... except I believe our own John...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 3rd 06, 05:10 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Don Lanway
Rowe CD100B Amplifier distortion

What do you mean by "swapped inputs" ?? Did you reverse the RCA plugs going
into the amp? If that's what you did, and the problem switched channels,
then your trouble is most likely in the decoder...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14