Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jim Pettway[_2_]
Forum: General Discussion July 14th 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
First Day Cover Collection

I am trying to assist someone who has inherited a collection of FDCs, United
States and Great Britain, with their disposition. These are all cachet
covers obtained through subscription services...
Forum: Marketplace February 24th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
50th Anniversary of the U.S. Space Program Theme of KPS Show

The Knoxville Philatelic Society is sponsoring their annual Stamp Show and
Bourse, Saturday, March 1, from 10 til 6 and Sunday, March 2, from 10-4 at
the Budget Inn of America, Cedar Bluff Road in...
Forum: General Discussion February 24th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
50th Anniversary of the U.S. Space Program Theme of KPS Show

The Knoxville Philatelic Society is sponsoring their annual Stamp Show and
Bourse, Saturday, March 1, from 10 til 6 and Sunday, March 2, from 10-4 at
the Budget Inn of America, Cedar Bluff Road in...
Forum: Worldwide Stamps February 24th 08, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
5oth Anniversary of the U.S. Space Program Theme of KPS Show

The Knoxville Philatelic Society is sponsoring their annual Stamp Show and
Bourse, Saturday, March 1, from 10 til 6 and Sunday, March 2, from 10-4 at
the Budget Inn of America, Cedar Bluff Road in...
Forum: US Stamps February 24th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
50th Anniversary of the U.S. Space Program Theme of KPS Show

The Knoxville Philatelic Society is sponsoring their annual Stamp Show and
Bourse, Saturday, March 1, from 10 til 6 and Sunday, March 2, from 10-4 at
the Budget Inn of America, Cedar Bluff Road in...
Forum: General Discussion February 4th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
KnoxPEx 2008, Knoxville, TN Mar 1-2

The Knoxville Philatelic Society is sponsoring their annual stamp show and
bourse March 1 and 2. KnoxPEx 2008 will be recognizing the 50th Anniversary
of the United States Space Program.

When: ...
Forum: General Discussion September 2nd 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 5
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
Rubber Stamp for APS Sales Books

Looking for recommendation for source of rubber stamp for use in APS Sales
circuit books. There was once a person who advertised these stamps in the
American Philatelist but I don't find the ads...
Forum: Marketplace June 26th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
FS: Covers and Cancellations

I have been given the task of disposing of our stamp club show covers.
Please visit our club website for pictures and ordering...
Forum: US Stamps April 28th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamp,alt.collecting.stamps.us,rec.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
FS: Show Cachet Covers and Cancellations

I have been given the task of disposing of our stamp club show covers.
Please visit our club website for pictures and ordering instructions:...
Forum: Marketplace April 28th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.collecting.stamp,alt.collecting.stamps.us,rec.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
FS: Show Cachet Covers and Cancellations

I have been given the task of disposing of our stamp club show covers.
Please visit our club website for pictures and ordering instructions:...
Forum: General Discussion March 20th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 0
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
More on Corner Card Covers

I started a new post as I feel I incorrectly referred to a "return addressed
envelope" as a corner card. I have covers that I receive in my daily
business mail that have colorful and sometimes...
Forum: General Discussion March 19th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Replies: 9
Posted By Jim Pettway[_2_]
Corner Card Covers

Does anyone collect current U.S. corner card covers? Who are these
collectors? Where are these collectors? I was sorting through a stack of
envelopes (covers) from my daily mail last week when...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12