Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rmoody1695
Forum: Juke Boxes February 24th 08, 05:00 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By rmoody1695
I actually have a 100C that was restored by...

I actually have a 100C that was restored by someone else but had quit working when I bought it. Ended up being dirty contacts (I forget where) but I think I agree that the G is going to be a better...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 23rd 08, 11:24 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By rmoody1695
Picked it up today. As a matter of fact I just...

Picked it up today. As a matter of fact I just got home and it wasn't a bad trip. It was 11.5 hours total trip from West of Atlanta to Mobile. That includes the time of loading and stopping...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 22nd 08, 03:52 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By rmoody1695
I failed to mention earlier that the jukebox...

I failed to mention earlier that the jukebox recently stopped working and the owner has no idea how to fix it. Also, I'm near Atlanta and the jukebox is 5 hours South of here. Let me know what you...
Forum: Juke Boxes February 22nd 08, 04:38 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By rmoody1695
Seeburg 100G decision (pics attached)

I have found a Seeburg HF 100G that is unrestored and looks to be in solid shape for $900.00. Problem is it's 5 hours away from me. Do you guys think this machine is worth the drive? Also do you...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 29th 06, 04:26 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By rmoody1695
Rockola 1434 & 45 Records

Did this jukebox come with the ability to play 78 and 45 records? If so does it work like it is supposed to? I'm thinking of buying one but I want it to play 45 records rather than 78's. Any info...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 9th 06, 02:00 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By rmoody1695
Rockola 1468 Gripper Problem/Question

If the gripper motor is removed should you be able to turn (with the gear at the motor) the gripper through the process of gripping a record and laying it on the turntable by hand? I can easily turn...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 4th 06, 09:46 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By rmoody1695
Rockola 1468 - Better Manual?

Trying to fix a Rockola 1468 for a friend and for the experience. It came with a manual from Victory Glass (AMR#R-322) It includes an installation manual, operating instructions, instruction manual,...
Forum: Juke Boxes May 14th 06, 04:31 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By rmoody1695
Price Check: 1959 Rockola 1468 Tempo 120

Hi Guys,
Haven't posted in a long time. I have been tied up working on and buying pinball machines and have neglected my jukebox interest. I have found this machine it is not working but supposedly...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 17th 05, 01:56 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By rmoody1695
Thanks Tony!!! The amp does say high fidelity on...

Thanks Tony!!! The amp does say high fidelity on the adjustments for bass and treble. Again thanks for taking the time to answer. Rod
Forum: Juke Boxes November 16th 05, 11:55 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By rmoody1695
Post More questions on capacitors for Seeburg C

I have seen capacitors at victory glass for a MRA3-L6 but my amp is a MRA4-L6. Will they still work or are the amps different in that area. And what is the difference between them if any. Thanks, ...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 16th 05, 01:21 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By rmoody1695
Thanks guys!! I seen a capacitor kit on victory...

Thanks guys!! I seen a capacitor kit on victory glass for a Seeburg C. Will these work? Or should I use ones from "tubes and more"? Thanks, Rod
Forum: Juke Boxes November 15th 05, 03:54 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By rmoody1695
Capacitor question on a Seeburg C

I've decided to change my capacitors on my Seeburg C after getting advice on this site a few days ago. All the tubes in my amp look new but the capacitors look old and I'm sure they need replacing. ...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 8th 05, 03:25 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By rmoody1695
Hum in a Seeburg C

Hi guys, I have noticed a hum in my Seeburg C while it is playing records. It does it on all the records. I checked the troubleshooting manual and it said to change the condenser but there are 3...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 30th 05, 02:43 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By rmoody1695
Unhappy Pinball Forum needed

I figure that some of you guys work on jukeboxes and pinball machines like I do. I was just wondering if there was a resource such as this one for pinballs. I being the "Einstein" that I am decided...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 30th 05, 02:35 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By rmoody1695
I appreciate your input guys but I don't know if...

I appreciate your input guys but I don't know if I am any better off than when I started. I seemed to have started a feud of sorts. You have to understand that I am dumb as a rock when it comes to...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 26th 05, 04:01 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By rmoody1695
Seeburg C red cartridge help needed

I recently purchased a Seeburg C with the red cartridge. I want to change the needles because I don't know if I have a mono or stereo needle. All my records are stereo and I don't know if I should...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 1st 05, 02:58 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By rmoody1695
Needles for Seeburg 100C

Now that I have my Seeburg up and going I'm not sure how old the needles are. I just bought it from a guy that hired someone to "go through it". It looks and sounds great but I have read on here...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 1st 05, 02:47 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By rmoody1695
Got the manuals you guys recommended and had my...

Got the manuals you guys recommended and had my jukebox fixed in about an hour. There is no way I could have fixed it without them. Thanks for the advice. Rod
Forum: Juke Boxes August 20th 05, 04:43 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By rmoody1695
Need manuel for a Seeburg C

I finally found me a Seeburg 100 C at a great price. This is my first jukebox and I love it. It is having trouble selecting a record and I've seen a lot of advice given to people with this problem...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 17th 05, 04:56 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By rmoody1695
Thanks for replying guys. I really appreciate...

Thanks for replying guys. I really appreciate it. There is a picture of the 2304 Wulitzer at www.jukeboxgallery.com in the "restored and unrestored" jukeboxes area. You have to make your way...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 14th 05, 02:56 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By rmoody1695
Got my eye on a Wulitzer 2304

Hello everyone. I have found an unrestored Wulitzer 2304 that is in great shape except for some minor scratches on the cabinet. Sounds great also. They are asking $3000 which seems high. What do...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 10th 05, 03:02 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By rmoody1695
Thanks for your input on the Seeburg C the other...

Thanks for your input on the Seeburg C the other day. I posted a "thank you" under my thread and then ran across your thread. Thanks again for taking the time and providing some education.
Forum: Juke Boxes July 10th 05, 02:56 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By rmoody1695
Thank you Ken G and Tony D. for your input and...

Thank you Ken G and Tony D. for your input and your time. I think I will pass on this machine unless the guy comes down in price. I did however find a Wurlitzer 1959 model 2304 for $3000.00 (In an...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 6th 05, 03:31 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By rmoody1695
Please help, have found great jukebox- I think

I found a Seeburg 100 C model jukebox at a local merchants house. The machine has been redone and is beautiful. The only problem it has is that it has stopped consistantly picking up records. ...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24