Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim[_5_]
Forum: Juke Boxes July 9th 19, 08:26 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Anybody else have problems with jukebox usa

Made 2 orders and never got anything.One I phoned in and it was suppose to go out that day or next. It's been over 2 weeks. (I live in USA)
I emailed an order and never got confirmation and now I...
Forum: Juke Boxes June 17th 19, 06:19 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Seeburg USC1

Looking for replacement plastic sheet that goes behind the glass display on front and sides. It's a solid white plastic that helps the graphics light up.
Thank you
Forum: Juke Boxes August 24th 15, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
rockola intrique not going into service mode

Door open I hit scan switch 2 times and nothing.I push in the service button on cpu and nothing.
It's playing fine,but I wanted to set it up to play complete cds.
The service switch "is" in the...
Forum: Juke Boxes December 12th 14, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim[_5_]
WTB: rock-ola 7000 Legend cd juke parts needed

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 3:15:17 AM UTC-6, flashbk13 wrote:
Merry Christmas all :) I have the above juke and need a replacement color cylinder tube for the upper cabinet animation unit; the two...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 6th 13, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
For Sale-cdm12 units rebuilt

I have several cdm12 units I have rebuilt (installed new laser pick ups,lubricated...)
Units have been tested and working
150.00 priority shipping in USA only. Ships from Louisiana
email or pm me.
Forum: Juke Boxes July 17th 13, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By Tim[_5_]
WTB: CDM4 Industrial Player

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:50:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Bought an NSM Hyperbeam Laser Disc Jukebox. Require a new player, I believe (err 61). Anyone have a new one, or a suitable...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 17th 13, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Need Rockola Board repaired

Got a rockola 6000 legend .Need to get the board checked and repaired. # 58534-a
I have several boards,just need 1 good working one.
Anybody repair these?
Would be willing to purchase a used...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 16th 13, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 10
Posted By Tim[_5_]
WTB: CDM4 Industrial Player

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:50:01 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Bought an NSM Hyperbeam Laser Disc Jukebox. Require a new player, I believe (err 61). Anyone have a new one, or a suitable...
Forum: Juke Boxes July 16th 13, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
WTB-4 cd pro grommets

Need to replace the grommets.They all come up when I pull the cd mech .
Not a major problem,just a little annoying when troubleshooting players.
Please PM or post where I can find a few.
Forum: Juke Boxes May 4th 13, 09:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Seeburg PFEA1U doesn't scan

Turntable doesn't move.Selections seem to make,but no movement on therecord mechanism.
I checked contacts on the control and speed unit,and checked all fuses.
The coils work fine when the scan...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 17th 13, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

On Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:09:49 AM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
On Mar 15, 3:06*pm, Tim wrote:

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:

Hi...
Forum: Juke Boxes March 15th 13, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 8
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rowe AMI CD100 Tech Question

On Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:36:28 PM UTC-5, No-one wrote:
Hi Folks

I just purchased a Rowe CD100 Jukebox. Owner said he hadn't turned it

on for a year and it was working last...
Forum: Juke Boxes January 22nd 13, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Cdpro upgrade kit for rockola??

Were do you find the kits to upgrade a rockola cd player
I have a 6000 that i want to use the upgrade kit in.
I heard they are much better than replacing the cdpro itself.
Forum: Juke Boxes November 22nd 12, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rock-Ola Fireball CD player

On Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:26:52 AM UTC-6, jukeboxrobert wrote:
I have a Fireball CD box. The CD player is bad and won't read the cd. Does any other Rock-Ola models use the same player? The...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 7th 12, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rock-ola Legend No Volume

On Monday, November 5, 2012 5:40:31 PM UTC-6, 69hurst wrote:
I have a real nice rock ola legend and would like to keep it, There is

only faint music coming from the machine, volume control has...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 28th 12, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Need flex foil for cdm12/cdpro

Went to change my motor after I changed the lens,and the flex foil broke to the motor.
Anybody know where a person can get a replacement?LOL
Forum: Juke Boxes October 23rd 12, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rockola CD-8b Bubbler-no left channel sound

Wow,sure glad you found it.
It seems complicated sometimes,when the answer is right there.
So,was it a loose connection.Bad solder joint?
You got it rockin again?
Forum: Juke Boxes October 15th 12, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rockola CD-8b Bubbler-no left channel sound

Might be a loose connection/wire at the rca plugs on the cd player side just to the bottom left of the platform.You can trace these from the amp.
I'm guessing if it's hooked to the ext and...
Forum: Juke Boxes October 5th 12, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Wanted-Mech overlay for rockola intrigue cd box

Mech overlay for rockola 8000X-5
#59263 red mech overlay
Forum: Juke Boxes September 30th 12, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rockola W805 bulbs

These bulbs seem impossible to find.
What is so special about these bulbs?Is this a specific rockola number?
I need a few for my 6000-3
Forum: Juke Boxes September 23rd 12, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 13
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Rowe R-82 carousel never stops spinning??

On Monday, August 20, 2012 5:18:21 AM UTC-5, Alan Hood wrote:
'Tim[_5_ Wrote:

;692849']On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 6:16:32 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:-

Sometimes it would go to every...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 23rd 12, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Recommended repair person on rowe r80-83

Alan Hood did a great job repairing my r-82 memory board.
I highly recommend his work if your having trouble with your rowe juke.
Forum: Juke Boxes September 16th 12, 09:41 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim[_5_]
rock ola model 490,,,,not working,,please help

On Friday, September 14, 2012 3:33:09 PM UTC-5, roc ola wrote:
Hello too everyone,

I just picked up a roc ola jukebox model "490". It lights and it just

wont work.It has a bill and...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 9th 12, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Wanted-Rockola 70038-a amplifier

Wanted to buy-Rockola 70038-a amplifier
email if you have one.Thanks
Forum: Juke Boxes September 8th 12, 02:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim[_5_]
Are contacts the same on rockola 490/496?

Are the 2 contacts that are on the mech control boards of rockola 490 and 496 the same?
The boards have a differant number.These mini contacts (the ones that plug in) are hard to find and very...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35