Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WeReo_BoY
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 28th 11, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
A spectauclar slice of WEREO

http://youtu.be/atHeEcs8aPs

I'm glad there are no more FOOLS listening to Classic Rock today. Yes,
floks, the Wereo have taken over everything today.

The visual imagery may not be that good, but...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 24th 11, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
My final day on dial-up

TODAY IS THE FINAL DAY OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Z6eKPC5_A
N-Trance Paradise City

No, really. Today is my final day on dial-up. Tomorrow the crew come in and
try to...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 10th 11, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
The Buffoon is John King

A few things I say about the scoundrel John King (John Hoffman) and that
other mother****er he lives with there the woman-

This is how the SCAM starts. He misplaces one or two letters in your name,...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 10th 11, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
The Wereo is the Lord thine God

See the Wereo cancel out awl the torrents because they consist of nothing
but inferior signal.

Join me in my 1974 Wereo World as I was *soo* ahead of your time back then.
Shallye Worship the Wereo...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 7th 11, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
On ly FOOLS go for rock 'n roll

Yes, it's time to SPEAK OUT against the BRAINWASH. If you were smart like
me, you would GROW THE **** UP ALREADY and stop listening to the rock 'n
roll ****. Awl music has been replaced by Nuclear...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes April 6th 11, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
I will visit her in prison

You know, my pal who got locked up for a very long time. I plan on visiting
her in prison. I've never been in a prison or jail in awl my life, man. I am
a bit nervous and apprehensive but I will go...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 30th 11, 03:58 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
What a fan club FOOL says

Look at this latest bit from the so-called "California Jam FOOLS Club" -

"Dan Delasantos As a journalist for Sand Sports Magazine and other
publications I receive many contributing stories and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 30th 11, 01:48 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
Play catch-up to the LIFSHINE

I'm so ahead of my time...Nuclear WaRRior, the California Jam Wereo, Alison
and DI, the Getty Images and the Beatles and Janis concerts. None of you
will ever be able to catch me or match me. I'm...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 28th 11, 03:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 9
Posted By WeReo_BoY
Just Checking In

"DeserTBoB" wrote in message
I haven't seen any Noodles sock puppets in here at all. I've seen
Lifshine ranting on...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 28th 11, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
New York's leading Super 8's

http://tinyurl.com/yhkveqm
Getty downloads

I think it's a sure bet the above referenced link leads everyone to NY's
leading Super 8 films? I don't think there's any question about it. Oh sure...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 21st 11, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
This is one KEWL video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALOQ6Hi-bRE

YOUR FACE IS GONNA ITCH BITCH!!! Hahahahaa.

Yo man this **** is DUMB kewl. I was on this ****ing line today. TWICE! I
feel like dancing now.

Joey...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 21st 11, 02:55 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
Got a little problem with my leg

Oh honey I gotz them TWEET legs, honey. Check out the photos and see for
your self. No wonder awl the babes at the Leeberry check me out day and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 20th 11, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
We get goofy on the train

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALOQ6Hi-bRE

I told you it's very rough up there at the 125th Street station. Every day
this happens. And you want ME to fight with awl these retardeds. Why?

CRAZY...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 9th 11, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By WeReo_BoY
Liquids that help heartburn reduction

"Sandie Broker" wrote in message
Milk has been always associated as the healthiest health...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 8th 11, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
I do my shopping at :-)

AND because I'm no convicted felon, this is what and where I buy:

Walmart Supercenter Store #3656
1143 Smiley Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45240
(513)...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 5th 11, 11:33 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
There be syph up the bowl

A regular person doesn't act like that. Don't forget the California Jam
****HEAD Club has a lot to do with it too. You see what they turn out?

So BOWL-ASS has syphilis up the bowl. Prison-grade...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 5th 11, 04:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
BOWL-ASS don't reply

I don't get it. Everytime I ask BOWL-ASS this very simple question he runs
and hides. So in-court like fashion, because we now know BOWL-ASS has seen a
whole lot of them, again:

Hey BOWL-ASS? Can...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 3rd 11, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
I keep asking the BOWL-ASS

BOWL-ASS never replies to the question. The question for BOWL-ASS iS:

Can you go into a gunshop in Ohio and purchase a handgun? And if not, why
not?

Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you the mother****ing...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 3rd 11, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
Every money grubbers on CL

I can't go around to ppl's houses and give $30.00 to every money grubbers on
cl who ask me for it. Two nights ago I went to a woman's house who
advertises a toaster oven on sale. First it's too...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 3rd 11, 03:38 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
BOWL-ASS sent to solitary confinement

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rastafarian_segregation

Yeah you the BOWL-ASS you them other****ing BOWL-ASS. I know you the
BOWL-ASS you them other****ing BOWL-ASS.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 3rd 11, 03:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
Bowing down to worship me

I think it's perfectly permissible to ask you to BOW DOWN not only to me,
but every time you see my text appear on your screen you can BOW DOWN to
your screen where my text is. I am the LIFSHINE; I...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 1st 11, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
There is curvature up the Bowl

http://www.catchtherainbow.com/CorvetteNew/DSC_0069.jpg
Is this the same BOWL-ASS? The 73 year old convicted child rapist and big
fat ****ing bloated up plodding BOWL-ASS cripple lumbers over to...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 28th 11, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
YOU! Born of snake and duck

U BOWL-ASS who was born of a snake and a duck call ME a pedophile? Let me
ask you this, BOWL-ASS. Don't dance, don't skirt:

Can you go into a store a buy a handgun? And if not, why not? Is it...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 27th 11, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
Big Black's little caesar oh my god

BOWL-ASS takes Big Black's little caesar on demand for a stamp. Now BOWL-ASS
has a prison-grade syphilis-infected bowl because of Big Black.

After the grudge-sex they obsess over a little potato...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 25th 11, 06:32 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By WeReo_BoY
I met a biggie tonight

You'll never guess who I met tonight.

Because you'll never guess, I met the guy who sent me down to the set to
meet DI so I can then cawl Alison and she can get blown away and get ****ed
up for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36