Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CryptKeeper
Forum: Juke Boxes September 10th 10, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By CryptKeeper
Tech: Rockola remote

On Sep 8, 7:31*am, CryptKeeper wrote:
On Sep 7, 5:27*pm, CryptKeeper wrote:

Another question. The wiring label stuck on the back inside of my juke
Forum: Juke Boxes September 8th 10, 12:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By CryptKeeper
Tech: Rockola remote

On Sep 7, 5:27*pm, CryptKeeper wrote:
Another question. The wiring label stuck on the back inside of my juke
has been eaten away by mice. Does any one know the order for...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 10, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By CryptKeeper
Tech: Rockola remote

Another question. The wiring label stuck on the back inside of my juke
has been eaten away by mice. Does any one know the order for these
connections. Also the wiring from the remote has been replace...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 7th 10, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By CryptKeeper
Tech: Rockola remote

On Sep 3, 8:58*pm, DRebber
wrote:
TC,

Look in the bottom of your cabinet to see if there is an unused round
Molex style plug. *(I THINK)it will have...
Forum: Juke Boxes September 1st 10, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By CryptKeeper
Tech: Rockola remote

Will a 2156-2 controller and 2156-1 dual motor volume control kit work
in a Rockola 454?
Thx, TC
Forum: Juke Boxes November 25th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By CryptKeeper
Rock-ola 454 Question

On Nov 23, 11:47 pm, angel-care wrote:
On Nov 23, 4:45 am, "

wrote:
Yes it can be done. The device...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 18th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 7
Posted By CryptKeeper
Rock-ola 454 Question

On Nov 14, 1:02 pm, "
wrote:
Is there a way I could hook up an external audio device to this
jukebox so that it plays through the its amp...
Forum: Juke Boxes November 7th 08, 03:31 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By CryptKeeper
Can this be done?

Can an IPod be added to a Rockola 454?
Forum: Juke Boxes October 15th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Replies: 0
Posted By CryptKeeper
First juke. Need some help

Was given a Rock-Ola 454 by a friend that's been in storage for about
a year. He said it was working prior to storing, but when we opened it
up found all the speakers were eaten by mice (just the...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9