Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shintaro
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 10th 09, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By Shintaro
Is this group finally done with?

freddy wrote:
On Aug 8, 3:34 am, Shintaro wrote:
freddy wrote:
On Jul 21, 4:10 am, 8-Track wrote:
Seen no new postings except for spam.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 8th 09, 08:34 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

freddy wrote:
On Jul 21, 4:10 am, 8-Track wrote:
Seen no new postings except for spam.

Nope. Plenty of us still here.

Some of us are still wondering if anyone...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 5th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 0
Posted By Shintaro
All Quiet

AntiNudo wrote:
Shintaro wrote:

ARIN's is great and so is this one. It's great if you run a online game
server, it helps keep the wackos out if their IP changes.

Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 15th 09, 09:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 13
Posted By Shintaro
All Quiet

AntiNudo wrote:
radio shack (charley Nudo) wrote:

$ whois 216.222.225.99

OrgName: Frontier Communications of America, Inc.
OrgID: FRTR
Address: 180 South Clinton AVE
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 15th 09, 07:52 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shintaro
8 Track player recommendation anyone?

Keith M wrote:
On Jan 22, 7:29 pm, Shintaro wrote:
What 8-Track player would you recommend for this car?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10147329-1.html

Quad...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 23rd 09, 12:29 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shintaro
8 Track player recommendation anyone?

What 8-Track player would you recommend for this car?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10147329-1.html
Forum: 8 Track Tapes December 6th 08, 07:48 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By Shintaro
Is that a jelly jar?

wrote:
Is that a jelly jar? http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html

I wonder if he left feedback before or after this stunt.
Forum: 8 Track Tapes August 26th 08, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By Shintaro
Drums to Allentown?

DeserTBoB wrote:
On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 09:26:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Did Zito move?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140259410062 snip

Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 5th 08, 07:51 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 11
Posted By Shintaro
Chuck made the news

wrote:
I see Chuck made the news:
http://www.arktimes.com/Articles/ArticleViewer.aspx?ArticleID=12433269-3774-457d-86a0-4e48ad9d0f7a

If Mr. Brown is producing new...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes June 24th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 23
Posted By Shintaro
Al Gore-global warmning hoax hypocrite-his own energy use is20x average

trippin-2-8-track wrote:
This from the guy that wants you to drive an electric moped to work in
January, to "save the planet".

Save the planet, so HE can enjoy it.

Forum: 8 Track Tapes June 12th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 27
Posted By Shintaro
WHY WE MUST DRILL IN ANWR

Republican Liar wrote:
"trippin-2-8-track" wrote in
message

TOP 10 REASONS TO SUPPORT...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes June 8th 08, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 7
Posted By Shintaro
2008 TOYOTA NASCAR STANDINGS

trippin-2-8-track wrote:
On Jun 7, 7:39 pm, wrote:
Why didn't Zito post the 2008 standings?

Forum: 8 Track Tapes May 29th 08, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 13
Posted By Shintaro
The Guess Who

William W Western wrote:
I have not scanned eBay 8track stuff for awhile but it used to be
that one of the better sellers were Guess Who carts. Oddly enough they
are not in the Rock and...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes February 7th 08, 05:38 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 15
Posted By Shintaro
8-TRACK ALIGNMENT TAPES-REPLACEMENT DRIVE MOTORS-REPLACEMENTPADS-$10 EACH

trippin-2-8-track wrote:
On Feb 6, 12:08 pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 03:16:22 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track

Forum: 8 Track Tapes September 14th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 7
Posted By Shintaro
8-track oddball?

Ok it says 8-track but the slot don't look right.
I bet DBob knows what it is, noodles don't bother.
http://spokane.craigslist.org/msg/417760419.html
---
The fine folks at alt.usenet.kooks would like...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes July 21st 07, 09:41 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shintaro
"Futile efforts," indeed

DeserTBoB wrote:
Hey Noodles! Try explaining to the nice people how efforts that have
successfully clobbered 26 (and rising) of your Google Groups
spam accounts somehow are "futile"...or...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes March 22nd 07, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 4
Posted By Shintaro
Ford car 8-track

wrote:
Hi folks:

For years, I've been trying to pin down all the songs on an 8 track
the folks got in a Ford car they bought. I have no idea when it was
issued, but...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes January 3rd 07, 08:39 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shintaro
'06 Predictions!

'06 Predictions! (DeserTBoB , 1/1/06 1:54)
Newsgroup: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Here's my 2006 prediction list. Last year, I wound up 76% right; I
think I can do better this year, so I'll post...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes December 27th 06, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shintaro
Ping: DB

I was on another newsgroup unrelated to 8 tracks or anything to do with
it at all. There was a ad for a site I never heard of and I wondered if
you ever heard of it. I thought it was odd it never...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 24th 06, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 5
Posted By Shintaro
DB's Home Runs

If you are not too busy batting Noodles empty head out of the ballpark
and have some time, what were these for?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330038355754
---
These were...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes November 9th 06, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 3
Posted By Shintaro
It's official: Democrats win Senate.

DeserTBoB wrote:
"Macacawitz" is working on his concession speech right now, per CNN.

Thanks for the election coverage you provided here Bob. There has been
so much good news the last 24 hours I...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 29th 06, 08:01 AM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shintaro
Hey, DB may be right

Found on another newsgroup, too late at night to look all of them up
now. I wonder how much of this is true. This will be a Google adventure
with over 40+ names.

STOP REPUBLICAN...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 19th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 1
Posted By Shintaro
Here we go again!

Another chance to cheat again, how nice. Voteing machines that work
about as good as a deck from Noodles. I hope DB was right and people can
vote on paper...
Forum: 8 Track Tapes October 17th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Replies: 2
Posted By Shintaro
Further evidence of total meltdown!

DeserTBoB wrote:
Look at who the buyer is of THIS fine gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280031616855&category=1443

ROFLMAO! What're you going to do now, Noodles? ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30